superconfessional

Im going to the supergeeks Armageddon expo today.....

Getting jipped on the stars in our city, we get Avery Brooks aka Captain Benjamin Sisko in Star Trek Deep Space Nine??????

Wellington gets Billy Dee Williams aka Lando Calrissian in Star Wars, Aaron Douglas aka Chief Galen Tyrol in Battlestar Galactica, Doug Jones aka The Silver Surfer in the New Fantastic Four Film and Abe Sapien in Hellboy.

Awwwww man, I wanna see Lando Calrissian. :(

i would never date a drummer. he's the singer of a band i won't mention by name, but if you read carefully, should narrow it down enough.

I dunno, a halifax hardcore band on tour in europe... fuck i don't know any bands from nova scotia i stopped listening to hardcore years ago haha

edit: is it job for a cowboy?

edit2: if i get it right will you tell me

Guest jmatsu
ah i don't think i have much to worry about... he's straightedge, and even if he sleeps with another girl i've dated a few guys in our "off" periods so it's fair game.

is he vegan? if so, do vegans not engage in oral sex?

Guest jmatsu
What the fuck are you talking about? You are the worst fucking poster ever.

it's totally a legitimate question, bitchass. apparently judging by your pathetic flacid green dong, you aren't the greatest poster as well. are you on your rags? ketchup-pussy!

is he vegan? if so, do vegans not engage in oral sex?

if its veganism in question, i think you should be asking me. but no, neither of us are vegans. :)

Guest jmatsu
if its veganism in question, i think you should be asking me. but no, neither of us are vegans. :)

i meant newschool sxe/hardline/whatever. since they don't eat/use animal products i suspected that oral sex was a no-no too, but i don't havent' had any sxe or vegan friends in over 7 years so...

ok so my dad was born in mexico and he is really proud of his heritage. today i went to my cousins baptism and was sitting next to my dad and i was dressed in the worst possible depiction of mexican heritage. i dont have a camera so im putting up links, i was wearing my air max 95s and my swagger hoodie, straight up hypebeasting and he had this proud look in his eye and kept asking me when i got these and how good it looked. it was a good feeling but weird.

img10032017613wl8.th.jpg hoodieqy4.th.png

haha, are you selling naked pics of your ex on craigslist?

That is brilliant, but so morally corupt!

Then again creeps like you are why past girlfriends never agree to photo sessions.

ah im just underwhelmed because i'd rather not put all my eggs in one basket, since he might not move back here after he finishes tour at the end of april. plus it's been going on for so long, i'm beyond the point of getting estatic. once i see him again it might change.

Sounds like there isn't anything you can do but wait. Would you feel better about it if he had told you he feels that way and he wasnt going anywhere?

I think most decent guys will do decent things if given the chance and the end of April isnt far away, you will feel better about when there is more certainty.

But 你的家人will want to go

confessional: fluent in spoken conversational mandarin, but can't be damned to read what I'm writing, even if I know the correct pinyin.

For example... those 4 characters were the only ones i recognized when i wanted to say..

ke shi ni de jia ren hui xiang qu.

oh and i dont know tones either. and im not even sure i typed that correctly in pinyin either.

DODODODOODODODOOD :(

Its my 4th anniversary with my girlfriend today. We've long since lost the infatuation stage. The hunt is over. The challenge now is learning how to be partners and in that pursuit of closeness,communication and co-dependency... you learn to love again.

My LGC wallet was giving me lower back pain. Ever since I switched out to a different wallet I haven't felt it. Now I need a new wallet. I'm thinking a Visvim one would be nice once I pay off my credit card bills.

lol, yea, my parents are pretty keen on that

i guess its a once a lifetime thingy. wont be THAT bad

But 你的家人will want to go

confessional: fluent in spoken conversational mandarin, but can't be damned to read what I'm writing, even if I know the correct pinyin.

For example... those 4 characters were the only ones i recognized when i wanted to say..

ke shi ni de jia ren hui xiang qu.

oh and i dont know tones either. and im not even sure i typed that correctly in pinyin either.

DODODODOODODODOOD :(