superconfessional

Sidney, those same kids that said I must be gay?

Had I been there, you'd have looked at me for confirmation..I'd have nodded and you'd have fed that kid some varvatos. then we'd run.

If I wasn't wearing my Varvatos, I'd have my foot in his mouth, digging out his wisdom teeth.

It's just fucking depressing to be born in this country as an American and have to be reminded every once in a while that I am still perceived as the "other"... even by other minorities. Classic case of forever foreigner syndrome.

you don't know karate sid? i thought all of us did.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to get beat up by a crew of the most fashionable fellows around. It would probably be sort of surreal.

i think everyone's pants would be so tight kicks couldn't be done and punches couldn't be thrown because the super drapy korean hare knockoff hoodie would get in the way of your fists.

Sidney, those same kids that said I must be gay?

Had I been there, you'd have looked at me for confirmation..I'd have nodded and you'd have fed that kid some varvatos. then we'd run.

agreed. sid next time maybe we can hang out at your place, i'll have few drinks and we can make sure they never start shit again.
sid, wheres your apt in NY?

fuck those kids.

like brad pitt said, baseball bat.

Heyo , I'm in on this. Let's pick a fight!

208 south 3rd st.

brooklyn, ny 11211

it's a battle royale, lots of puerto ricans. round 1, fight!