superconfessional

Those are the ugliest shoes ever made. period. If I see it in the streets Ill stomp that motherfucker out

Dear roommate,

I don't give a rat shit about the fact that you claim "those dishes in the sink aren't mine, fyi". Why? Because I've been picking up after your filthy habits since January... you don't have the heart to fucking clean unless it's your own mess? Get a clue bitch, you live in a pig sty. You wouldn't clean if you were sleeping on a bed of rats and roaches.

Enjoy your pile of dishes that "aren't yours". After they fester with mold I'm tossing them out into the trash and buying boat loads of plastic utencils and paper plates. Enjoy being a 28 year old piece of trash making my apartment smell like shitty mexican food.

u liv wit a 28 yr old??? jezus how u fnd dese roomiez?? u put out ad r sumthiN???

i miss my ex at this moment, which i am dreading and need to stop. this will result in me getting completely drunk tonight and playing alot of halo3 at my cousins house. ive been home the whole day. i was supposed to go out but someone did not call me. but yes. to my cousins house it is to drink the late night away and own at halo.

fucking shit i need a girl.

i wish i could use supertrash to post essay outlines for editing purposes :(

do it.

confession:

in elementary school, i used to coat the inside of my desk with a thin layer of cherry chapstick, because it gave it a nice clean matte finish, and because i love the smell.

Did you put on mulitple coats of chapstik?

What happened when it wore off?

Did the chapstik stick to your books and pencils?

i dont remember actually.

if it was sticky, im pretty sure i wouldve stopped using it.

im pretty sure i only did one coat.

im also pretty sure i only did it once every week. when the teacher told us to clean our desk.

Yeah .. it'd be so much extra time and effort to have your out DUM. Even though I have more options, I still dunno what the fuck to do.

And Sid, I feel you on the messy roommates. Mine can get fuckin messy too, someone in the house treats our sink like a garbage can .. throws whatever in there. Cleaning it is the worst.

Guest thesnow

Okay I'm going to post my essay outline on this beesh

Confession: Ive been having a few dreams a night, most of which I can recall, but the last stage of REM sleep each night is always a pleasant dream but right before I wake up turns extremely violent that I feel sick after waking up. WTF?

(ex: last night i was at a graduation ceremony, after it ended we walk to a pub to celebrate and from a first person perspective of a drunk guy out front i pull out a 7 foot blade and kill a guy and then draw-and-quarter two twin sisters, then kick their remains until they are unrecognizeable. the night before i dreamt i was fishing on the most beautiful day while my sisters swam and some guy popped out of the water and strangled them to both to death while i screamed).

I have shitty memory.

I keep forgetting to lock the bathroom door.

I hate it when you go to a bathroom in a club and the door is broken. anatomy of a pee trip in a club/bar/etc:

1.- breathe deeply

2.- seeing as there's no coat hanger, you must hold your bag with your teeth or hang it around your neck. you're fucked if you have a clutch.

4.- proceed to pee in 'hover' mode while simultaneously holding the door shut, being wary of 'splashback'

5.- look around frantically for toilet paper when done

6.- if none available, you realize you must somehow get the pack of kleenex in your bag you're holding with your teeth

7.- you dig around with your free hand in your bag and manage to get a kleenex (meanwhile your thighs hurt like heck because of the prolonged squat you've been doing in 5 inch heels)

8.- enjoy the relaxing puking sounds of the girl in the stall next to you.

9.- wipe and flush. meanwhile 5 people have already pulled on the door trying to get in.

10.- wash your hands and walk out, head high, feeling like an accomplished woman, only to have your boyfriend say 'WTF DO U FUCKN WOMENS DO IN DA BATHROOM DAT TAKES SO LONG'