superconfessional

i need a car so that i can leave this place for the weekend at least. fuck theres nothing to do. i should of rented some movies, but its way to late to rent any movies, considering its 3 in the morning.is it weird that i post on superfuture yet have no intrest(sp?) in denim or very expensive clothing for that matter?

i need a car so that i can leave this place for the weekend at least. fuck theres nothing to do. i should of rented some movies, but its way to late to rent any movies, considering its 3 in the morning.is it weird that i post on superfuture yet have no intrest(sp?) in denim or very expensive clothing for that matter?

Youre probably right that the rather massive immigration has been too fast.

There was a big wave of balkan work force immigrans in the 60s and 70s that I belive is pretty much accepted, but the refugee immigrants of the last 20-25 years definitly are in a tougher spot, mainly arabs and africans. Sweden was pretty much 100% "white"/ethnic- swedes (dont sure of the pc term, since i usually dont discuss this in english) before the 1960 or so.

how is Stockholm threating you otherwise?

that to be honest is my only complaint. stockholm to me is a very big, trendy, clean city which is quite different compared to the slow and relaxed atmosphere that i'm used to being from perth, australia. it has its high points, but not enough for me to stay here indefinately. the girlfriend agrees and we're planning to head back feburary next year. i do enjoy living in the inner city though (st. eriksplan) and being a short walk from everything decent. where are you located ?

Youre probably right that the rather massive immigration has been too fast.

There was a big wave of balkan work force immigrans in the 60s and 70s that I belive is pretty much accepted, but the refugee immigrants of the last 20-25 years definitly are in a tougher spot, mainly arabs and africans. Sweden was pretty much 100% "white"/ethnic- swedes (dont sure of the pc term, since i usually dont discuss this in english) before the 1960 or so.

how is Stockholm threating you otherwise?

that to be honest is my only complaint. stockholm to me is a very big, trendy, clean city which is quite different compared to the slow and relaxed atmosphere that i'm used to being from perth, australia. it has its high points, but not enough for me to stay here indefinately. the girlfriend agrees and we're planning to head back feburary next year. i do enjoy living in the inner city though (st. eriksplan) and being a short walk from everything decent. where are you located ?

Dear roommate,

I don't give a rat shit about the fact that you claim "those dishes in the sink aren't mine, fyi". Why? Because I've been picking up after your filthy habits since January... you don't have the heart to fucking clean unless it's your own mess? Get a clue bitch, you live in a pig sty. You wouldn't clean if you were sleeping on a bed of rats and roaches.

Enjoy your pile of dishes that "aren't yours". After they fester with mold I'm tossing them out into the trash and buying boat loads of plastic utencils and paper plates. Enjoy being a 28 year old piece of trash making my apartment smell like shitty mexican food.

Dear roommate,

I don't give a rat shit about the fact that you claim "those dishes in the sink aren't mine, fyi". Why? Because I've been picking up after your filthy habits since January... you don't have the heart to fucking clean unless it's your own mess? Get a clue bitch, you live in a pig sty. You wouldn't clean if you were sleeping on a bed of rats and roaches.

Enjoy your pile of dishes that "aren't yours". After they fester with mold I'm tossing them out into the trash and buying boat loads of plastic utencils and paper plates. Enjoy being a 28 year old piece of trash making my apartment smell like shitty mexican food.

Dear roommate,

I always have to clean up after my roommates - no wait - thats my kids.

Dear roommate,

Someone print this out and post it to Sids flat mate.

Which one, Sid? The fat one's room is next level dirty.

That moaning that one night scared me, I was on the phone with someone too.

Yeah, her. Kimmy is cool, she communicates and cleans when it comes down to it.

I don't understand how she was masturbating for over an hour and a half in that pile of trash. Gross.