superconfessional

Let me know when this sufu vs puerto ricans happen, cause i want front row seats to see some skinny ass kids and a couple of fat ones get their expensive jeans wearing asses get kicked and handed to them.

and if you were wearing some cheap shoes sid, you'd be throwing down.....??

there was a centipede in my sink, assuming it came out of the drain...now I'm scared to go in the bathroom...wtf is wrong with me. I did burn him with spray deodorant + match though...not as cool as I remembered that was.

Then I blackened this huge spider right outside my back door...I think he fell but I cant find him...fuck now I cant go out back either.

FUCK BUGS.

there was a centipede in my sink, assuming it came out of the drain...now I'm scared to go in the bathroom...wtf is wrong with me. I did burn him with spray deodorant + match though...not as cool as I remembered that was.

Then I blackened this huge spider right outside my back door...I think he fell but I cant find him...fuck now I cant go out back either.

FUCK BUGS.

elaborate please

boring story, really

i went to get two lightbulbs for my bathroom. came home and was screwing one of two in and it fell and broke. went to get another one and grabbed a clear instead of a white. all could've been prevented if i took my time and checked the box before i left the hardware store.

elaborate please

boring story, really

i went to get two lightbulbs for my bathroom. came home and was screwing one of two in and it fell and broke. went to get another one and grabbed a clear instead of a white. all could've been prevented if i took my time and checked the box before i left the hardware store.

I got a call this morning from the owner of where I work and he said that my hours were cut this week and next week. My co-workers (who can't sell shit) are scheduled in all this week. I think I'm better than them and they suck. Now I have nothing to occupy my time for the next week and a half. I call everyone no one wants to do shit. It's like that Limp Bizkit song, "ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP EVERYTHING IS FUCKED AND EVERYBODY SUCKS!"

So here I am now just watching videos of Venetian Snares on youtube for another few hours.

I got a call this morning from the owner of where I work and he said that my hours were cut this week and next week. My co-workers (who can't sell shit) are scheduled in all this week. I think I'm better than them and they suck. Now I have nothing to occupy my time for the next week and a half. I call everyone no one wants to do shit. It's like that Limp Bizkit song, "ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHEN YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP EVERYTHING IS FUCKED AND EVERYBODY SUCKS!"

So here I am now just watching videos of Venetian Snares on youtube for another few hours.