superconfessional

i dug out my black made in England 1460's recently and have a Fred Perry too. I'd go up to the NY meet but you guys don't allow smoking in bars anymore. Plus getting scratches on my $300 Dior Homme suspenders might not be good if I go down.

i dug out my black made in England 1460's recently and have a Fred Perry too. I'd go up to the NY meet but you guys don't allow smoking in bars anymore. Plus getting scratches on my $300 Dior Homme suspenders might not be good if I go down.
GET DA FUK OUT

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshiti'mengagedholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

okayy, so today i have just got off from my gym routine that ive been startin ever since all you niggaz here tole me to go gym.

and was browsing at sufu as usual, when i suddenly found this lady called leah dizon. she made me realize that shes yet another reason for me to get my ass asap to tokio. damn man, gotta get my act together asap and fly there, shieett niggazz... shes so FINE.

bye kiko monchichi, hello leah dizon:D

peace y'all:cool:

i can't stand stiff close minded swedish people.

no offence to the swedish people here as obviously you guys seem to be the complete opposite, but as an australian with an italian background i sometimes get looks and a smug attitude from the older generation of swedish people out there who seem to think i took refuge in their country. although usually soon as they realise i speak english and no swedish their opinion instantly chances. it's like you can see the racist tide of events crossing through their minds. thank god i'm not from an arabic country, they seem to get treated like shit. i don't think sweden is ready for the influx of immigrants they have and the majority of older people don't seem to like the idea of multiculturism. my 2 cents

janitor? why a young brother has gotta waste his youth like som damn old fool cleanin and moppin shit nigga?

why not come to tokio and start ballin wit me, i'll take care of you man. im tryin to get sum connection right now, hopefully they'll hit me back soon, nigga...

really??? lemme kno!!! i want 2 ball out in tokio!!!

i can't stand stiff close minded swedish people.

no offence to the swedish people here as obviously you guys seem to be the complete opposite, but as an australian with an italian background i sometimes get looks and a smug attitude from the older generation of swedish people out there who seem to think i took refuge in their country. although usually soon as they realise i speak english and no swedish their opinion instantly chances. it's like you can see the racist tide of events crossing through their minds. thank god i'm not from an arabic country, they seem to get treated like shit. i don't think sweden is ready for the influx of immigrants they have and the majority of older people don't seem to like the idea of multiculturism. my 2 cents

Youre probably right that the rather massive immigration has been too fast.

There was a big wave of balkan work force immigrans in the 60s and 70s that I belive is pretty much accepted, but the refugee immigrants of the last 20-25 years definitly are in a tougher spot, mainly arabs and africans. Sweden was pretty much 100% "white"/ethnic- swedes (dont sure of the pc term, since i usually dont discuss this in english) before the 1960 or so.

how is Stockholm threating you otherwise?