superconfessional

that would be me, its a huge waste of a read so he probably wont post it.

i had no idea you couldnt leave negative rep, without a message. i just tried to give darkadious neg rep, its more tradition than want at this point, with out a message and it said you need to give a message. so i wrote a small paragraph and now i feel really nerdy.

whos from baltimore here, i really want to go down there again, so a mutual friendship must first be achieved so that i can go visit you and baltimore. so yes, whos from baltimore.

just finished my latest article for the town paper. basically, its a breakdown of how radiohead's decision to release In Rainbows is the mark that the record industry is in decline, and how Radiohead want to remove the middleman that is the label (music industry) to repersonalize the whole concept of the album, and i connected that to how the concert is still the rawest and most personal form of music there is, and radiohead's decision is directly influenced by this. obviously i had to relate it back to the town so i talked about the local concerts my friends and i put on, but nothing more than that. once it clears for publishing, i'll definitely post it.

i like it. for something limited to 750-850 words, i think i did alright.

i wish i was eatting too much and drinking too much and talking too much in london

why havent teleporation machines been made yet

i agree with this sentiment.

my bank statement came back from my week in europe (lond then paris) at the end of august.

$2005.47

$450 on clothes alone. fucking exchange rate.

the rest was on hotels/museums/food/entertainment/cool stuff/good times.

tg, i can understand where you're comin from on this one.

i need to start dieting and exercising too

and fuck i need to start driving, im 16 and i dont even have my permit yet cuz im too lazy

and i have a bunch of hw and im still slacking but im better than last week this week

oh yea some girl asked me to be her date to her schools homecoming and then she decided not to go, i thought it was funny

and i watched "tall tee" on youtube and its hella funny

and my ex apologized for being a bitch to me before 2 times today, i found it amusing and puzzling at the same time

i kinda ran out of things to say now

p.s. im really eager for the new the office episode tomorrow btw

i agree with this sentiment.

my bank statement came back from my week in europe (lond then paris) at the end of august.

$2005.47

$450 on clothes alone. fucking exchange rate.

the rest was on hotels/museums/food/entertainment/cool stuff/good times.

tg, i can understand where you're comin from on this one.

you weren't having enough fun.

i wish i was eatting too much and drinking too much and talking too much in london

why havent teleporation machines been made yet

i remember having a serious discussion once, years ago, about teleportation machines. like in cartoons they are always made in pairs, so you would look kinda weird leaving a very noticable box somewhere you like to travel to. lets say i like going to mexico, i travel with this big ass box and leave it there then zap home. but then what if people find out and you wake up with random 'foreign' jackasses appearing at your house. pros and cons.

just finished my latest article for the town paper. basically, its a breakdown of how radiohead's decision to release In Rainbows is the mark that the record industry is in decline, and how Radiohead want to remove the middleman that is the label (music industry) to repersonalize the whole concept of the album, and i connected that to how the concert is still the rawest and most personal form of music there is, and radiohead's decision is directly influenced by this. obviously i had to relate it back to the town so i talked about the local concerts my friends and i put on, but nothing more than that. once it clears for publishing, i'll definitely post it.

i like it. for something limited to 750-850 words, i think i did alright.

i wish radiohead would do another bends.

i wish radiohead would die in a tour bus accident and stop fooling people into believing theyre some kind of gods. i respect them immensely and recognize that they're great, but seriously, i think that they're way overrated. i don't understand the appeal of the bends or ok computer or hail to the thief or whatever else they've done.

kid a + amnesiac, on the other hand, are the best.

i wish radiohead would die in a tour bus accident and stop fooling people into believing theyre some kind of gods. i respect them immensely and recognize that they're great, but seriously, i think that they're way overrated. i don't understand the appeal of the bends or ok computer or hail to the thief or whatever else they've done.

Good edit and largely agreed.

i don't understand kid a or amnesiac. that's when they started literally shitting into the microphone and everyone was like ohhh...wow, it's radiohead, we have to give it a great review. At least before, they were subject to normal pop song standards...now everyone is afraid to speak badly about them

totally get you poly; i was already fond of bands that did things way more extreme than radiohead did on those two albums, so hearing something out of left field that was still had some identifiable shreds of pop songwriting injected into it was really, really appealing to me. i genuinely love those albums; and i actually remember that despite the critical praise, there was an immense backlash against radiohead when those two discs dropped.

superconfession: there is a long list of bands that are generally considered perfect or important or essential that i cannot understand, and it has little to do with my musical affinities and a lot to do with my upbringing/background.

like, pavement will always be nothing but retarded slackers to me [except in the mouth a desert is amazing] and nearly every single hardcore band will never amount to anything besides middle-class white kids whining about problems they're kind of responsible for anyway.

there's a lot of music rooted in caucasian, Western values that i can't connect to.

and yet, i think the sisters of mercy are fucking fantastic.

cant believe ive never tried that before.

i used to put aloe jelly with frosted flakes. was pretty good.

gonna go mix count chocula with triple fudge brownie now.

its alright. just tast like crunchy ice cream.