superconfessional

shit is SO nasty
only ammerikkka fanta b bad.

euro fanta got lyk 5% r 10% joose it b mad gud fuk i want sum fanta limon ly ka MUFUkka r sum coconut fanta...or fanta cleer...shit ne soda dat still b in bottle b mad gud.

he's right. i get fanta from a polish deli and it's the best soda ever.

does it got the icicles??? OH FUK wen the soda got the little icicle in it tht how u kno it nice n cold mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i might just walk all the way to the mexi deli and cop me one...

Whoa, ok it's different...I haven't had a Fanta over here...I was about to be very angry with you diamonds.

Maaaaad fanta flavors when I lived in europe.

Indian Fanta is also the shit

Fuck yes.

orange vagina is shit. dont waste your time with mass's propaganda.

The only good part about that drink is figuring out why it tastes so weird. It's like part orange juice and part orange soda. I couldn't figure out the correct way of pronouncing it either, so I just ended up calling it gina juice.

i had no idea you couldnt leave negative rep, without a message. i just tried to give darkadious neg rep, its more tradition than want at this point, with out a message and it said you need to give a message. so i wrote a small paragraph and now i feel really nerdy.

i had no idea you couldnt leave negative rep, without a message. i just tried to give darkadious neg rep, its more tradition than want at this point, with out a message and it said you need to give a message. so i wrote a small paragraph and now i feel really nerdy.
DIS IS Y I REP, DIS IS Y I REP. I CAN MAKE A MIL SAYIN NUTHIN ON DA REP.

i just read the fanta posts, and i really love lemon fanta. ive only seen it in spain though, they have hella flavors in mexico but not lemon, yellow bottle. and the fanta here in teh u.s is not very good.

i just read the fanta posts, and i really love lemon fanta. ive only seen it in spain though, they have hella flavors in mexico but not lemon, yellow bottle. and the fanta here in teh u.s is not very good.
yea da spanish lemon n lime jointz b fire. aint they got those in germany 2??