superconfessional

I'm gonna be a telemarketer.

Before you neg rep me to hell, I need the cash because my dad says unless I'm in unversity, I can't stay at home.

GET THE MONIEZ SUN

GET THE MONIEZ THTS WAT ITS ALL ABOUT RITE CLOTHEZ HOZ N MONIE ROLLZ NAMSAYN??? DEN WAT???

i got the psat tomorrow morning

i only do well if i stay up late and engage in sinful activity

the best ive ever managed on a psat was pulled after a

long night of festivities. last time i took it sense then i got a good nights sleep and my grade went down 6 points.

psat's dont mean shit. take it once, dont take it again unless you're really concerned about that stuff. get a tutor for SATs, i have one, i score between 700-800 on my verbal everytime, math is still mid-500's, essay is usually 600, but a full 12/12. if you get a good verbal score and you're applying to a liberal arts school, math doesn't mean shit.

not into labels,fashion ,design!??

awwwwwwwww

I see this so much on this forum. Get the fuck over it, seriously. I can understand something like music or (maybe) art but just because she isn't into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots... I actually wouldn't want to have a relationship with a girl that is into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

Though, none of the girls here are into 400 dollar cardigans and 1200 dollar boots.

Could not agree more. SO many people come onto this board and start treating themselves like the fashion elite when they probably didn't know shit beforehand. I get so annoyed by all these idiots making comments about how they can't connect with or how they look down on people because they don't dress similarly. Especially when they were exactly the same before they found this website and got schooled. Get a fucking reality check.