superconfessional

While asians definitely all look the same... I'm starting to feel the same way about white college age females. You can mix and match blonde or brunette... or change out the jean skirt and abercrombie t, doesn't matter. They all look the same.

Confession: I keep calling girls by the wrong name cause theres 8000+ girls here that all look the same and have absolutely nothing to say.

While asians definitely all look the same... I'm starting to feel the same way about white college age females. You can mix and match blonde or brunette... or change out the jean skirt and abercrombie t, doesn't matter. They all look the same.

Confession: I keep calling girls by the wrong name cause theres 8000+ girls here that all look the same and have absolutely nothing to say.

is it just me r can u lyk put diff clothes n color skin on pplz n den all look sam???

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP HOMOPHOBlC COMMENT! HOMOPHOBIC COMMENT!

I AM OFFENDED!

i showed mine. now show your's (infraction)....

sometimes the english language and technical/scientific terms perplex me.

take homophobia/homphobic. for one not versed in the english language, this is a confusing term cause although the meaning is more complex you just think of a phobia/fear of homo. not that i have anything against homos, cause some of them are pretty cool, but hypothetically what if somebody wasn't afraid of them and just didn't like the lifestyle? why in english is this known as homophobic?? typically people hate what they don't understand, but how consusing is same sex sex?

i showed mine. now show your's (infraction)....

sometimes the english language and technical/scientific terms perplex me.

take homophobia/homphobic. for one not versed in the english language, this is a confusing term cause although the meaning is more complex you just think of a phobia/fear of homo. not that i have anything against homos, cause some of them are pretty cool, but hypothetically what if somebody wasn't afraid of them and just didn't like the lifestyle? why in english is this known as homophobic?? typically people hate what they don't understand, but how confusing is same sex sex?

edit 10char.