superconfessional

Half is enough to hate.

I'm half filipino, well 3/4... My dad was half filipino half Italian. That's where all this curly chest hair and neck scarf came from. I can't stand my family. Well not necessarily my Mom n' shit but her sisters and brothers.

My aunt had just passed away this week. I didn't really know her all that well she came from the Philippines and such but stayed with us for quite awhile, bless her soul she was a sweet woman but I hadn't connected to her. My aunt (another aunt) had said that the reason being my aunt had died was because my Mom had been doing voodoo on my aunts picture. Dawg, voodoo? My aunt, the Zeus of the family is the oldest and all other siblings take her side against my Mom who have no leverage in the family because she's one of the youngest.

All in all, I've come to conclude that I hate filipinos.

zeus.gif

do you hate them racially, or because of their actions?

korean people are like irishmen: always drinking, always got something to prove.

no hate. i like to drink as well

I'm spending a friday night at home because i still haven't gotten a fake id... England is fucking strict with carding at bars :(

wait, are you serious? when i was in england a couple weeks ago i didnt get carded once, and i was out at a bar or pub every night. maybe its my 6'7"-ness, but honestly, i didnt see them turn anyone away, even if they looked younger than i did.

wait, are you serious? when i was in england a couple weeks ago i didnt get carded once, and i was out at a bar or pub every night. maybe its my 6'7"-ness, but honestly, i didnt see them turn anyone away, even if they looked younger than i did.

I'm not kidding. The best part is that I'm renting an apartment underage but can't get into a fucking club.

I'm not kidding. The best part is that I'm renting an apartment underage but can't get into a fucking club.

thats pretty weak dude. i can't comment much since i dunno what you look like, but i definitely look older. that sucks that you get carded man, i have a fake, but i never really use it (for the fact that its a piece of crap and that i find they let me in anyways/i can buy liquor). its not such a thing. since you're in london now, i'd head over to the Duke of York in exmouth market. its my favorite pub by far, gets a fair share of hemingway-dressed dandy's, and its generally just a cool place. maybe you've been there? dunno, its my favorite pub in London though. also try the Liverpool on Liverpool Street, ive seen many a fine match there while enjoying a pint of bitter.