superconfessional

Im friends with a few very goodlooking girls, which I have not fucked, and don't have plans on fucking.

Maybe I am gay....,

it's not whether you have plans to or not that is important, it's whether you would fuck them given the opportunity.

Im friends with a few very goodlooking girls, which I have not fucked, and don't have plans on fucking.

Maybe I am gay....,

True, but if they ever stripped naked and begged you for some sex I'm sure you would gladly oblige.

A girl would not do that for any of her "guy friends."

i think i've listened to ming & ping mroe than any other artist in my life .. is that wierd...

also, im not sure if i should be proud or ashamed of reaching 500 rep points from only posting one waywt that mostly got neg rep ..

hah, sorry. can't help it. take it to freestyle? we can rap battle if you want..

making up words... not sure about that one. i tend not to make up words or misuse them.

and it was a joke post. i was just posting about how im bored with suburban living, sorry if thats a little too "introspective" for ya.

oh whoops, my post was too introspective.

You wouldn't really know if you were misusing words, or making them up, would you? It would probably take someone to point out that you do it quite frequently before you became aware of it, right?

Here's an example:

i'm just gonna put it out there.

westsides the most next level shit ive ever seen.

between typing normally like an insane asian/black 4 year old on an adderoll/crystal meth bender/posting between 10 and 10000 posts a day and espouting more knowledge than any of us can shake our denim'd legs at, he proves that there are still unknown reaches of the internet and cyberspace as a whole.

so as far as im concerned, the janitor/superwhore/blacktard/geniyus/transformer/superhero that is westside is Next Level Shit.

See? And that took me 30 seconds to dig up. The sad part is, the made up word in an attempt to look smart isn't even the most embarrasing part of your post :(

Anyway, I would hate to take away any more time from your concept album, or you reading On the Road, or figuring out a way to save Darfur, so carry on.

Jeep, you don't bother me much and you helped me find movies online..but..stop. please.

I'm filling out an app for the Vans store at the Tacoma mall...you fuckers should all pray they hire me. I want some mall bitches.

You ain't afraid of The AIDS?

great....more spawn from johhnyred. Darwin loses.

I know my girls are all good on the HIV/STD front, it's just the babies I'm worried about

I know my girls are all good on the HIV/STD front, it's just the babies I'm worried about

...the worst STD of all.

On a related note, I had a dream the other night that I had a daughter. She spoke French[wtf?]. It wasn't so bad.

I'm not responsible enough right now, but I can safely say that I will eventually have children of my own.

Jeep, you don't bother me much and you helped me find movies online..but..stop. please.

I'm filling out an app for the Vans store at the Tacoma mall...you fuckers should all pray they hire me. I want some mall bitches.

40% discount ain't bad eithaa!