superconfessional

ps. DDML: lost his nerve? 10-11-2007 06:29 AM 01-09-2008 05:29 AM 5 personal attack mike lowrey

and reputation_neg.gifworst waywt fits 10-11-2007 06:04 AM mike lowrey testing 1 2 3

if the machine that fixes the machines breaks, WHO WILL FIX THAT MACHINE?!

(+ rep for whoever gets that reference.)

wow, i'm actually proud of you! it's mega gay that mike lowrey gave it to you. ddml probably didn't even give a shit. wtf? worse things have been said, but i guess lowery has to protect his mod-brethren...

that means a lot coming from you. ( i'm waiting for someone to get this reference, its probably the most obscure mainstream pop culture reference i can think of )

confession: i just found out jmatsu is actually japanese and not a white kid who loves japan

confession: i just found out jmatsu is actually japanese and not a white kid who loves japan

close, but no. i wouldn't say i love japan "the country."

that means a lot coming from you. ( i'm waiting for someone to get this reference, its probably the most obscure mainstream pop culture reference i can think of )

you two should just give in and give each other head.

nah, i just like japanese bitches, video games, anime, and shit.

オタク

ヲタク

オタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

I had a dream with diamonds in it...fuck...I wrote something down too! lemme go find the piece of paper. Ok here's what I remember:

We're in a car, me, diamonds and some random guy and we see some drunk guys and they're doing something drunken I cant remember. But soon enough one of the is attacked by a puma. We laugh really hard and then he looks at the car and says "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and starts coming toward us. I think he may have hit the car. Then suddenly we're in the movies and I don't remember any of the details here but the paper says

movie, girl

(diamonds)

what does that mean????

I'll try mixmeister maybe, FL is cool I'm not horrible at using it.

that sounds like a sienfeld episode. Jerry thought of a joke and wrote it down, but couldnt read his writing.

Only if you were wearing knee-pads.

i dont get it, but i think its homosexual.

mike lowery's neggery would have been funnier if not coupled with a massive infraction, indicating malicious intent as opposed to jovial and good natured ribbing

オタク

ヲタク

オタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

ヲタクオタク

Ichigo100% user_offline.gif

superbored

interests:

Fashion, gaming, sports

Hahhahha, isn't that the ghetto ass place right near Penn Station?

Hey, you edited. No fair. :( And it's latkes.

14th st. takin all of your money away for camera goods. latkes??don't you put applesauce on them?

14th st. takin all of your money away for camera goods. latkes??don't you put applesauce on them?

Ah, thought it was that little place across the street from Penn.

Applesauce is an acceptable topping for latkes, but a true latke needs no sauce. It can stand on its own on the landscape of deep fried shredded potato.

..i didnt do nothing!!!!!

TG I love you. Not in the Jermaine kind of way either. Hope you are well... where are you? When will our paths cross?

To be honest, I'm not as happy of a person since I took a small break from my thesis (shooting, that is). I think I'm going to give Miz and Chicken a call soon.