superconfessional

confession: yesterday my mom said i look fat in skinny jeans, in hope of persuading me to get some black cures instead of black colordrives

Hahhahaha...that's fucking hilarious. Is she buying them for you?

Two dudes were totally styling on me.

The sad part of the story is that it happened in middle of nowhere, VT

i'll be the judge of this. what were you wearing? what were they wearing??

i'll be the judge of this. what were you wearing? what were they wearing??

i dunno

one dude was wearing some really nice boots, skinny jeans, tee, and some blazer but they were very well put together. i dont think the individual pieces were amazing though.

me:

purcells

sosu mihara yasuhiro pants

CDG shirt

i dunno

one dude was wearing some really nice boots, skinny jeans, tee, and some blazer but they were very well put together. i dont think the individual pieces were amazing though.

me:

purcells

sosu mihara yasuhiro pants

CDG shirt

well, you're japanese, so we'll just call it a draw.

I had a dream with diamonds in it...fuck...I wrote something down too! lemme go find the piece of paper. Ok here's what I remember:

We're in a car, me, diamonds and some random guy and we see some drunk guys and they're doing something drunken I cant remember. But soon enough one of the is attacked by a puma. We laugh really hard and then he looks at the car and says "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and starts coming toward us. I think he may have hit the car. Then suddenly we're in the movies and I don't remember any of the details here but the paper says

movie, girl

(diamonds)

what does that mean????

I'll try mixmeister maybe, FL is cool I'm not horrible at using it.

upandcomoing is a fatfatfatfatfatfat shit fuck crap dick lulzfatkakez blubberlegz thunderface ugly mothercrapping doggydoo poo head

wow, what brought this on? i think this is the first time i heard you insult someone...

i don't like him either.

nah, he neg repped me once. it wasn't insulting, but it was neg rep.

confession: i havent bought the new radiohead album yet.

i got neg repped by him cause i called him a gay fat pigboy that looks like a younger version of the rape victim in "deliverance."