superconfessional

My boss at my accounting firm just gave me a spiritual book on Catholism and the sighting of the virgin Mary on some hillside in Yugoslavia and he swears it changed his life. I took the book agreeing to read it when I know good and godamn well I will be opening it once a in few months to start a fire in my fireplace. How does an executive making over 200k a year buy into such crap?

I'm slightly jealous in a weird way that cheap consistently rules this thread.

haha, greene tea, I am afraid of making a mess! but they do have this nifty thing for when you go camping that is similar to a protect the penis type cup with a spout, I've been seriously thinking of getting one so that I could use public bathrooms without having to go through this whole mental thing.

also, I bought a pair of, ready for it, fredericks of hollywood raw jeans, and the just came in, they fit okay in the legs, but they gave me pancake ass, so i did what i normally do when that happens, and stuck my hands down the back of my pants and gave a good push to get them to start to give, and the zipper came off the fly with a loud pop. So just so you know, fredericks makes shit jeans. The confession part is I will probably repair them and wear them anyway because they were only $25.....

something I surprisingly thought of again last weekend, I have a habit on hitting on women even though I'm not single. I've never done anything more though, but is it wrong to flirt etc if you're in a serious relationship?

I dont know why I do it, its not like I'm aiming for anything because I would never cheat.

oh man.... this weekend i met up with one of my best friends in high school. we were gonna hang out in a national park, but within less than an hour we had to get a room.

confession: i broke a personal record... had sex 5 times in one day. couldnt help it. remember when i gave measurements for my ideal woman? ok, this girl has a 24 inch waist and 38 hips, with the most beautiful ass and tightest pussy ive ever seen anywhere. and it stayed wet for about 12 hours straight.

i think we were secretly in love in high school, and 8 years of not seeing eachother made us just turn into animals when we got near.

I had a dream about SF last night, a good friend of mine started posting and for some unknown reason he couldn't know that I'm here too so I was running around like a lunatic deleting my post and trying to deceive him. dont really know what was up cause thats all I can remember but it was almost nightmare-ish, woke up a couple of times.

I confess that even though I've lost weight and people tell me I look fine like this, I want to keep losing weight. I'm not anorexic or anything but admit it, the best feeling is having your old clothes be all baggy on you and having people you haven't seen in awhile telling you how fantastic you look.

^god yes, isn't it. I love it, randomly now, I keep getting, onmy god, you look amazing, how'd you do it.....

where i say oh eat right and exercise......... yeah, 3 weeks of carrots and celery is eating right....

but I do love looking thinner, although, my ass may go away if I drop much more!!!!

another one, I am freaking jealous of cheap's buddy there, I can't keep it wet that long, no matter how much I want to!!!!

i know. hey cheap, are you 100% positive she didn't sneak in some KY while you weren't looking?:D

^makes matters worse, I cant use most lubes because I am allergic to a wide range of them, I can only use a certian water based kind, and they dry out, it gets to be a real production after a couple hours, so I end up giving up and just using my damn mouth.

I had a dream about SF last night, a good friend of mine started posting and for some unknown reason he couldn't know that I'm here too so I was running around like a lunatic deleting my post and trying to deceive him. dont really know what was up cause thats all I can remember but it was almost nightmare-ish, woke up a couple of times.

this rules

also, keri, stop talking about your vagina. You're getting the virgin contingent excited.