superconfessional

[the blind dad and the deaf son who can finally talk to each other w/ computers??? jesus...]

if i had seen it i'm sure i my eyes would water..

but my confession...

this almost had me on the floor...hearing about crazy misfortune makes me laugh everytime...

^ I cry every time I see that show.

But I'm a blubberbus, I cry when certian commercials pull my heartstrings. I talk a lot of shit, but I'm a big softie. dont tell anyone, or I'll have to kill you.

ive been known to cry at commercials and grey's anatomy too.

btw im tellin'

Originally Posted by snugglepony

[the blind dad and the deaf son who can finally talk to each other w/ computers??? jesus...]

if i had seen it i'm sure i my eyes would water..

but my confession...

this almost had me on the floor...hearing about crazy misfortune makes me laugh everytime...

that sentence on its own is pretty ridiculous sounding

i know, right?

such sweet, good natured, cross-eyed young ladies. [that last bit is hap's fault -- i've come 'round the bend and all that was heartbreaking is funny again...]

now you bastards have me cracking up

i confess that i missed joining the denim competition because i was browsing the flashlight forum that red started in the fleshlight thread. i never once read supertalk during that time. damn im pissed. crap, gettin a new led maglite doesn't make me feel any better.

i confess that i missed joining the denim competition because i was browsing the flashlight forum that red started in the fleshlight thread. i never once read supertalk during that time. damn im pissed. crap, gettin a new led maglite doesn't make me feel any better.

that sucks dude

i agree izzy rocks... meredith too.....

i saw roger waters play a bunch of pink floyd songs at the acc tonight and the only reason i enjoyed it was because it was free

pink floyd werent a very good band

get the fuck out of here.

PIPER AT THE GATES OF DAWN

(best floyd album---i would argue, the only true floyd album; once syd left, different band entirely)

SOUNDS FROM THE BODY

(roger waters + geesin; huge influence on radiohead; record is bananas, flesh bananas + concrete [musique]; will do your head in; waters is in julia dream mode, geesin is in full body freakout mode)

come back after a few spins

you will never be the same

:eek: