superconfessional

exactly. if you are posting here, you KNOW you have done something wrong; that's what makes it a superconfession

keep em coming

oh... the worst shit?

-my ex wife once gave me head while my brother was fucking her from behind. it didnt even make me upset... but he apologizes every time i see him

-i used to steal my dads pot and coke... on a daily basis

-i was more upset that my wife would get mad that id want to go skate than i was because she was fucking my best friend.

-the only fight ive ever been in is with my ex a couple weeks ago

-i think hardcore is shit.

worst thing I've done, wore a strap on and anally fucked someone.

that or met a really sweet guy, led him on a bit, but was in a bad time in life, being a bitch, and slept with his brother.

that someone a he or she?

uh... wow?!!!

not much of a confession so much as a real WTF! moment

how much ecstacy did you eat before that happened?

none... drinking... i actually saw them and told her she had to at least be sucking my dick. we were gonna trade off but i couldnt get it hard enough to get it in her little pussy

there is a reason shes my ex.

heres another in the same vein.

when i was in highschool, i was hanging out with my girlfriend and her friend, who was my ex. we were watching tv, stoned, with her mom in the other room. my girl starts going down on me and her friend asks if she can too. so the are both licking and sucking, and rubbing eachothers pussys thru thier clothes, and the mom walks in. i never got my pants up so quick.

when she left they finished.

CMF: how much?

Dark animal: he

interesting, read it somewhere in some book, a good curse (cmf's story reminded me):

"May your balls wither and die, and then wonderfully attractive women suddenly find you irresistable" <good one, I gotta find someone to say that to.

im glad to hear you are taking a look at your actions.

sorry to be so harsh. im not trying to sound preachy and i am by no means a saint but drunk driving and cheating happen to be two of my buttons.

i realize everyone has made mistakes but it seemed to me you were bragging about your misdeeds.

good luck to you in the future sir.

thank you, i appreciate it. I didn't mean to sound like i was bragging, i just said the bad stuff i've done since that is the point of the thread. When there is a post for "confess the good stuff you've done" i will say the admirable stuff.

keri and cheap need to just get a fucking room already.

hey i have an idea. maybe keri can fuck cmf with a strapon (although i think id rather see the opposite) and we can have superfuture webcast?

OH GOD MY MENTAL EYES!

p2mrw4vopxqxkjojm7rwmpmuv3lguxzdxx5.th.jpg

I have dreams and aspirations, yet I've basically fucked 'em all to hell by going the safe (yet super regretfully banal) route to living life. No school loans, but also ended up with a crap biology degree that I don't want. I save up more than half of my salary, but it's only because I have no time/girlfriend/hobby/desire to spend it on other than frivolous consumer/superfuturist interests. I have a job, but I HATE IT! (who else puts up with a crappy job on this board?) And I have 350+ friendsters/myspace friends who I will probably never talk to again. It's been 3 years now since I graduated and I still don't know what to do with my life.

I'm lonely too... but not as bad as this guy:

tdtyzqtd3wl4ooaol7w2onhvqidczneuam1.jpg

my ex wife just came by to pick up the child support, and when she was leaving, getting into her car her skirt rode up. she saw that i was looking and pulled it up enough to show her panties to me, and looked over and smiled. joking, i asked her to show me more, and she pulled her panties to the side and showed her pussy right there.