superconfessional

Apu, I'm 24 and 9 months, will be 25 by the end of the year. I was in your shoes too, graduated this time last year.

Masuerte, I didn't mean to lead you on to believe that you can make a lot of money teaching. You can make enough to pay bills and stuff but youl'll never really make real money teaching. I supplement my dayjob with other work to beef up my income, because the cost of living where I live is so high.

But you won't be going and getting a job in the suburbs as a high school American History teacher and make $8K a month at our age, that's just not really possible. Plus, it really is the wrong way to look at the job; you won't be happy teaching if you think too much about your paychecks, in fact you'll be disappointed. At the moment, I'm still both new to this profession and also looking to the next thing I'll do, but I'm trying to enjoy what teaching is while I'm doing it. I am really trying to both get across as much learning as possible and also be well-liked and enjoyable for my students. I think that is a daily challenge in itself. One advantage I have is that I was those kids' age not too long ago so I feel for them in a way and still remember what it's like to be that age, but the 10 years is also enough separation that I don't feel and they don't feel we're too dangerously close and I'm old enough to be looked up to.

Leaving a job situation you dislike though, there is nothing wrong with that more power to you if you can. Staying in jobs you hate is really not healthy for anyone.

Hobby-wise, I've got a ton of hobbies, but lately in my life I can't really bring myself to be interested in them. I used to be obsessed with cars, music, making stuff in general, etc. Nowadays I have the energy and attention span to cook and collect stuff I don't need. I have been thinking about taking up sewing, I think that might be something I could get into. Meanwhile, having girls around serves the double purpose of both friends and females, which I need at the end of my days spent with little kids....

yea, the idea of having girls as both females or friends always sounds good, but to me i just cant seem to be strike a balance between girls who i am not interested to and those who are... but thats just me

as with money wise i reckon finding a job that u r intersted is prob the most important thing, i've heard plenty of stories where people are getting paid top $$$ but they absolutely hate it and evetually quiting it to start over again, so if u like teaching or selling hot dogs, go for it

Confession time:

- I constantly lie to my girlfriend about quitting cigarettes

- I smoke entirely too much weed

- I lie to my girlfriend about which friends of hers i've fucked

- I am fully capable of and willing to lie under oath when i go to court in a week

- I drive drunk on an almost daily basis, and have no qualms about it

- I got a handjob in my history class and never spoke to the girl again

- I felt no remorse when a girl got mad for me busting on her face, i just laughed and threw her a towel

and that's all for now i guess. hopefully i won't have too much to confess next time i check out this thread

i saw snakes on a plane this past week, and it was such a fucking awesome movie

i am thinking about the behind the music Red Hot Chilli Peppers where they interview John Furscante when he is all doped up on heroin and he talks about the quest for beauty...that part cracks me up every time....

I couldn't care less about your hand jobs but since a person I knew was killed by a drunk driver I hope you bust into wall. cheers.

I couldn't care less about your hand jobs but since a person I knew was killed by a drunk driver I hope you bust into wall. cheers.

Maybe when you're fucking paralyzed after you hit a pole you'll stay the hell off the road, although it sounds like you're kind of a dick anyway so maybe someone will just beat the shit out of you.

Confession time:

- I am fully capable of and willing to lie under oath when i go to court in a week

- I felt no remorse when a girl got mad for me busting on her face, i just laughed and threw her a towel

and that's all for now i guess. hopefully i won't have too much to confess next time i check out this thread

wow man you are real bastard.

seriously you sound like a worthless piece of shit dude.

are you some kind of sociopath?

cheating on your gf with her friends is real low but drunk driving is right at the top of my list for activities deserving of severe pain and dismemberment.

i too have lost friends and family due to selfish motherfuckers like you.

heres hoping you get vd, and lose your legs after you wrap your ass around a tree (at best).

Sunday- Picked up zip, got blunted, went to house party 1, then 2, then 3, then on the way home i got arrested.

change your ways man.

^ Don't give up yet CMF, we've yet to see your Canes in their element....

oh... im not giving up, i just feel my best work is behind me. not jeans, just trash.

on the other hand.... i could have a burst of creative genius and make the citizen kane of superthreads...

wait....

another superconfession...

i finally found a friend who ive been looking for for many many years. i happened to walk by as she was pulling out of her road in my hometown, where i havent been in 6 years or so. 10 seconds before or after and i would have never seen her. amazing.

this was the only girl i hung out with in school. never dated, never even fooled around. we went on a walk and almost tore eachothers clothes off... luckily we didnt, or i dont think i would have made it home last night. i guess there was about 14 years of pent up sexual tension there.

got lunch out of it too.

Confession time:

- I constantly lie to my girlfriend about quitting cigarettes

- I smoke entirely too much weed

Jeeze, at least your gettin plenty of action.

wow man you are real bastard.

seriously you sound like a worthless piece of shit dude.

are you some kind of sociopath?

cheating on your gf with her friends is real low but drunk driving is right at the top of my list for activities deserving of severe pain and dismemberment.

i too have lost friends and family due to selfish motherfuckers like you.

heres hoping you get vd, and lose your legs after you wrap your ass around a tree (at best).

change your ways man.

I'm trying dude, the arrest kind of opened my eyes. I stopped cheating, and i haven't even been drunk in two weeks much less driven. I'm sorry about any friends or family you've lost because of drunk drivers, i lost a friend a month ago, which is another factor in my recent sobriety. Hopefully i'll become less deserving of vd and loss of my legs eventually.

PS- isnt the superconfession for the worst shit you've done? i'm really not that bad a person. seriously.

another superconfession...

i finally found a friend who ive been looking for for many many years. i happened to walk by as she was pulling out of her road in my hometown, where i havent been in 6 years or so. 10 seconds before or after and i would have never seen her. amazing.

this was the only girl i hung out with in school. never dated, never even fooled around. we went on a walk and almost tore eachothers clothes off... luckily we didnt, or i dont think i would have made it home last night. i guess there was about 14 years of pent up sexual tension there.

got lunch out of it too.

mmm lunch, by far the best part, imo!

I'm trying dude, the arrest kind of opened my eyes. I stopped cheating, and i haven't even been drunk in two weeks much less driven. I'm sorry about any friends or family you've lost because of drunk drivers, i lost a friend a month ago, which is another factor in my recent sobriety. Hopefully i'll become less deserving of vd and loss of my legs eventually.

PS- isnt the superconfession for the worst shit you've done? i'm really not that bad a person. seriously.

im glad to hear you are taking a look at your actions.

sorry to be so harsh. im not trying to sound preachy and i am by no means a saint but drunk driving and cheating happen to be two of my buttons.

i realize everyone has made mistakes but it seemed to me you were bragging about your misdeeds.

good luck to you in the future sir.