superconfessional

I ignored a customer at the laundramat last night because she was talking on her cellphone while trying to drop off her laundry. I just walked away until she hung up, then I came over to help her and the goddamn thing rang again...I walked off again, I refuse to be held captive by someone else's conversation, it's bullshit and rude.

I ignored a customer at the laundramat last night because she was talking on her cellphone while trying to drop off her laundry. I just walked away until she hung up, then I came over to help her and the goddamn thing rang again...I walked off again, I refuse to be held captive by someone else's conversation, it's bullshit and rude.

Seriously. I always try and say Oh this summer I'm totally going to get a tan and work out a bunch and then I won't feel insecure in shorts and a t-shirt. Never happens, so I stick to jeans and button-downs all summer long.

Sometimes I feel the same way about this. I just feel better about myself when I'm wearing jeans and hoodies since it covers up more.

Seriously. I always try and say Oh this summer I'm totally going to get a tan and work out a bunch and then I won't feel insecure in shorts and a t-shirt. Never happens, so I stick to jeans and button-downs all summer long.

Sometimes I feel the same way about this. I just feel better about myself when I'm wearing jeans and hoodies since it covers up more.

^ me too, and I have a pretty decent body (at least I think so) but I can't get out of my comfort zone of jeans or long pants. I have super cute shorts and such, and I wont walk out of the house in them, or even have company while wearing them.

^ me too, and I have a pretty decent body (at least I think so) but I can't get out of my comfort zone of jeans or long pants. I have super cute shorts and such, and I wont walk out of the house in them, or even have company while wearing them.

^ me too, and I have a pretty decent body (at least I think so) but I can't get out of my comfort zone of jeans or long pants.

I would just feel much better about myself if I put on like 20 more pounds and had better posture, but no matter how much extra I eat or how much I work out on a regular basis just can't seem to make much of a difference.

^ me too, and I have a pretty decent body (at least I think so) but I can't get out of my comfort zone of jeans or long pants.

I would just feel much better about myself if I put on like 20 more pounds and had better posture, but no matter how much extra I eat or how much I work out on a regular basis just can't seem to make much of a difference.

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past

and looks up and says to the monkey "Hey! What are you doing?"

The monkey says "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few

joints. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to

get a drink from the river.

The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the

river.A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him

to

the side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint

with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river