superconfessional

i was just talking to this girl i went to high school with when hte ex came up and broke her glass on my face. blood everywhere. then after i left she came to the girls house and broke out the window, came in and attacked me, and bit my wrist so hard my hand is numb

i was just trying to mind my own buisness. i didnt do anything but talk to this girl.

That's badass CMF, girls dig scars and bloods and shit, at least something to get out from your mishap. One time my foot was bleeding for kicking the punching bag, this girl came to me and said it's the sexiest thing she saw.

i was just talking to this girl i went to high school with when hte ex came up and broke her glass on my face. blood everywhere. then after i left she came to the girls house and broke out the window, came in and attacked me, and bit my wrist so hard my hand is numb

i was just trying to mind my own buisness. i didnt do anything but talk to this girl.

well first i got to ask,were you drunk and do you remenber what you said to the girl? cause they both flipped out.

its kinda funny... for a minuite i was the coolest guy at the club. some band from brooklyn was there and weere just in awe. then i grabbed one of the guys skateboards, blood running down my face, and strated fucking around on it. amazing scene. got blood on my favorite tee... my chateau roux soho towers... fuck it tho...

That's badass CMF, girls dig scars and bloods and shit, at least something to get out from your mishap. One time my foot was bleeding for kicking the punching bag, this girl came to me and said it's the sexiest thing she saw.

sounds like an agnostic front fan.

well first i got to ask,were you drunk and do you remenber what you said to the girl? cause they both flipped out.

i didnt say anything. the only one who flipped out was my ex. she did all of that. i was seriously just sitting in the corner talking to this girl... maybe had my arm on the top of the booth around her, but not even touching her. then im fucking bleeding all over myself.

athens2.jpg

i do have to replace that shirt tho, and i cant afford to.

fuck that. email the chateau roux guys and tell them the story (with pics).

or - even better - mail them back the bloody t-shirt with a handwritten account of the evening and ask for a new one...