superconfessional

ok, so you're rubbing one out and the grandma catches you, were you out in the living room? Id think if you wanted to pop one off you would do it as discreetly as possible especially in a foreign house, but then again you sound proud, so good job traumatizing an elderly person.

I was having a wank at my girlfriends parents house while she was at work and the parents were on holiday. As I reached 'the point of no return' her gran walked in and demanded to know who I was.

I had to explain while I was ejaculating!

that is so fucked

I may have found who. And you did good, I would have wanted to go run for a couple hours and take of my sweaty socks and stuff them in his mouth.

I have to pee but I dont want to have to walk all that way, anyone got a catheder?

damn you're thorough. want to check me for lice?

ok, so you're rubbing one out and the grandma catches you, were you out in the living room? Id think if you wanted to pop one off you would do it as discreetly as possible especially in a foreign house, but then again you sound proud, so good job traumatizing an elderly person.

The video player was in the living room icon9.gif

So, I am at the laundry mat where I work last night and we have a policy at closing time. Last load in at 10:00. This is so we can close on time. Well, this douch bag always comes in like 10:15 and wants to do his laundry and gives me a fucking hard time almost every Sun. night. He puts his shit in the washing machine and get this...he leaves to go get something to eat from next door. Well, his shit finishes washing and is just sitting in the machine and I am like ready to leave. Well, I locked up and left with his shit wet in the machine. Probably will get fired today but goddamn was it worth it. I went across the street and just sat in my car just to watch him pitch a fit a outside the laundry. He was so pissed he threw his drink against the door. Fuck, I am a real bastard sometimes.

So, I am at the laundry mat where I work last night and we have a policy at closing time. Last load in at 10:00. This is so we can close on time. Well, this douch bag always comes in like 10:15 and wants to do his laundry and gives me a fucking hard time almost every Sun. night. He puts his shit in the washing machine and get this...he leaves to go get something to eat from next door. Well, his shit finishes washing and is just sitting in the machine and I am like ready to leave. Well, I locked up and left with his shit wet in the machine. Probably will get fired today but goddamn was it worth it. I went across the street and just sat in my car just to watch him pitch a fit a outside the laundry. He was so pissed he threw his drink against the door. Fuck, I am a real bastard sometimes.

i would have locked the door at 9:55. fuck that dude... maybe next time hell have his shit together enough to get there on time.

im fucking a girl solely because she canget me into the nike employee store

and because i like fucking.

well.... theres 1 good reason... and the nike thing doesnt sound bad either..

the real question is do you like fucking her? is she crazy or does she just want to fuck, no strings attached?

if you are conflicted about it, put it in her ass. if she likes it, keep on going. if she freaks out, then you should stop fucking her.

well.... theres 1 good reason... and the nike thing doesnt sound bad either..

the real question is do you like fucking her? is she crazy or does she just want to fuck, no strings attached?

if you are conflicted about it, put it in her ass. if she likes it, keep on going. if she freaks out, then you should stop fucking her.

words of wisdom...

I am of the school that would advocate putting it in her ass from the get go. And, if she freaks out, you keep going.

In other news, I walked by mortal enemy again today, but I was wearing a very expensive suit, and did not want to rumple it.

My confeesion: I scheduled my classes around All My Chilldren (an Americam daytime soap).

i love the DOGMA 95 handheld look of the new format. jack, in particular, comes off as more intense. it really gives the show a less pangeant-like feel, it is more dynamic.

superconfession: i really dig lilly, i'd be her rainman for 15 minutes or more...