superconfessional

oh by the way I think I forgot this one before, I have 2 bape tees yet I laugh at bape/hype kids. I dont wear them much, last time in the summer with some shorts. they're pretty simple ones though, so its not as bad.

Guest Fade to Black
oh by the way I think I forgot this one before, I have 2 bape tees yet I laugh at bape/hype kids. I dont wear them much, last time in the summer with some shorts. they're pretty simple ones though, so its not as bad.

Yeah same here...I got 2 Bape tees, one of them I cut up just for the hell of it (the new, 'destroyed' version looks pretty cool under an unbuttoned cardigan) and the other I don't really wear because it's a bit too discreet so it kinda defeats the purpose.

^^^

haha, you got me... that shits fucked though... when i was a kid i remember going to the astrodome and seeing that shit though...and when i was in highschool i i was the janitor at a local grocery store, and somebody took a shit in the corner and i had to clean that stuff up...anyway, enough of my "shit" talk"..

but yea, i do have a year and half of sobriety though.

kt is the poop. i got her album. its sitting on the table between rachael yamagata and scarface, weird.

ditto on kt and yamagata

i've been saving up for over 3 months to get a pair of boots.

buy two and sell one on superfuture jj ^_^

i slept beside my best friends ex girlfriend the other night and undid her bra and was groping her boobs alll night... with a past hook-up (both girls are best friends) on the other side of me

that's what i like to hear.

i'm about to go grope my girlfriend, she's lying in my bed not more than a foot away from me... why am i still typing?

so i hung out with this beautiful girl all night friday and all day saturday. lost my keys so she let me take her car to work sat. morning. ate sushi, hung out in the park with my daughter, etc...

nothing sexual happened. i dont mind it at all.

she got me when she showed me her collection of handmade (locally) vintage shoes and boots. oh... and the philipino/irish look just kills me every time.

i slept beside my best friends ex girlfriend the other night and undid her bra and was groping her boobs alll night... with a past hook-up (both girls are best friends) on the other side of me

damn first off whys everyone sleeping together. sounds like an orgeezy to me:rolleyes: