superconfessional

ok here it goes;

ive got ed hardy caps and about to buy shoes...

I'm helping him... I went to the store and realized how low I'd stoop for superfuture. OMG ED HARDY! I ran outta there scratching for fear of trendy-cooties.

I fractured my wrist...now I have to wear a cast :(

what I'd like to know is... how'd you fracture your wrist? *o*

ive been giving things away.

i gave my deadstock 505s to a friend who came over the othe night and was completly soaked. the street by my house flooded, and the water came into his car, completly shutting it down. he was gonna drive to the airport in the morning to fly to CHI to go to the touch and go festival,and now his shit was soaked. the jeans fit him, so i told him to keep them.

i also gave my selvage slip-ons to my friend who has been hooking me up with skate gear. last time i was at his place he was showing me all the old dunks and shit that he had been painting, and they looked pretty good. i went to get a new board and decided to pay him back. he loved them, and said he was gonna wear them all the time. just seeing the happiness in his eyes made it worth it to me.

One time, like 3 years ago I was drunk in a club with my ex and his best friend and we all decided to play catch (with me as the ball). My ex threw me to his friend and his friend tripped backwards and we rammed into a wall... I hurt my shoulder really bad and he cut his thumb badly with a broken bottle. we went to the ER and the stitched him up, and they xrayed me and told me that I had a hairline fracture on my clavicle (ir hurt like hell). the next day I woke up, it still hurt but less than the night before. I decided to play doctor so I looked at the x rays and since I couldn't see anything broken I thought, what the hell, it can't be that bad if I can't see it, it'll heal on its own. I didn't get it treated also because a bunch of people told me that when you break a clavicle they put your entire upper body into a cast....didn't want that. Now I have this wierd bump on my shoulder, it bothers me when i'm stressed out or if i've been carrying heavy things. I still debate with myself if I should've gotten it treated.

One time, like 3 years ago I was drunk in a club with my ex and his best friend and we all decided to play catch (with me as the ball). My ex threw me to his friend and his friend tripped backwards and we rammed into a wall... I hurt my shoulder really bad and he cut his thumb badly with a broken bottle. we went to the ER and the stitched him up, and they xrayed me and told me that I had a hairline fracture on my clavicle (ir hurt like hell). the next day I woke up, it still hurt but less than the night before. I decided to play doctor so I looked at the x rays and since I couldn't see anything broken I thought, what the hell, it can't be that bad if I can't see it, it'll heal on its own. I didn't get it treated also because a bunch of people told me that when you break a clavicle they put your entire upper body into a cast....didn't want that. Now I have this wierd bump on my shoulder, it bothers me when i'm stressed out or if i've been carrying heavy things. I still debate with myself if I should've gotten it treated.

Pics?

confession time:

I am wearing Frankie B pants, but they are not jeans, but the trousers, kind of a herringbone pattern with tonal black and light grey, then a few darker vertical lines, and then a few strands of metallic in other vertical lines, mmm soo pretty, I love them.

i recently ran into a superfuture member that i passionately dislike for various reasons and used all my willpower to avoid having to stab 'em in the eye... now i feel regretful, because i really, really want to stab 'em in the eye, and i've never backed down from anything like this in my life. i must be maturing or something.

I was having a wank at my girlfriends parents house while she was at work and the parents were on holiday. As I reached 'the point of no return' her gran walked in and demanded to know who I was.

I had to explain while I was ejaculating!

I was having a wank at my girlfriends parents house while she was at work and the parents were on holiday. As I reached 'the point of no return' her gran walked in and demanded to know who I was.

I had to explain while I was ejaculating!

That has to be one of the most amazing things i have heard! did she see u ejaculate? hahaha!!!

i recently ran into a superfuture member that i passionately dislike for various reasons and used all my willpower to avoid having to stab 'em in the eye... now i feel regretful, because i really, really want to stab 'em in the eye, and i've never backed down from anything like this in my life. i must be maturing or something.

LET ME GUESS WHO THIS WAS...

LET ME GUESS WHO THIS WAS...

hahahaaahaa, actually, it wasn't who people think it was. man, i am filled with so much disdain for people... but usually i'm right, i swear.

i will not reveal who it is as of yet, because we seem to be moving now in the same circles, and i'l like to be diplomatic a little while longer. although, if you're really nosy, you can simply dig through the WAYWT thread circa April/May i believe?