superconfessional

While at chapters today i got a phone number from the cutest kate perry look alike. It pays to have a working knowledge of astro physics and ripley's believe it or not.

Will i try and play just the tip? you bet

Will I take her out on a nice date before hand? Only if i Pay, "pay to cum"

Will she like me when she see's i have a kung fu movie collection that would make china jealous? Will be Fel-actied a.s.ap

straight up though, I de frontin on the net. I will probably be sweet and more romantic then most boys. Say anything has ruined me.

I for one fucked a good girl friend. but then shit exploded
i hAve like .. lots of times, shit. every time it fucked up, to the point where i'm not really friends with any of them anymore. but im a huge asshole in rl so your mileage may vary

yeah i guess individual results may vary but im still tight with my girl

you just gotta share the same perspective on everything thats why yr bfs in the first place anyway

I am terrified because I just found out that my current job is not going to cover all my expenses. I only have enough saved to last for three or four months, tops, before all my bills start catching up with me.

bills have caught up to me :(:(:(

i hAve like .. lots of times, shit. every time it fucked up, to the point where i'm not really friends with any of them anymore. but im a huge asshole in rl so your mileage may vary

Don't you guys find they're all just less interesting after you've been there?

I am terrified because I just found out that my current job is not going to cover all my expenses. I only have enough saved to last for three or four months, tops, before all my bills start catching up with me.

this scares me! since my shop's closing down, i'll have 2 months severance pay and i'll file for unemployment. hopefully i'll get by on that for as long as possible.

Spent hours at "food and wine" festival. Only, there was no food. Only bitchy men serving asparagus, so I wined out.

Whoa. I didn't know people actually read this except for dis and I, haha. Anyways, I was going to completely write off the girl until this weekend. Seems she has done a completely 180 for better or worse. So this past week, as I had mentioned, I have been very sick with a stomach virus, having to take a shit every 30 minutes. It's been really stressful and annyoing and I have basically felt un-masuline and tried to spend time away from my girl. Anyways, come Friday night I'm at Heartland with my co-workers. If you don't know Heartland, its a famous bar outside Roppongi Hills that all the investment bankers from the offices in Roppongi Hills, etc. hang out after work. It's also has a reputation as a seedy place that gold-digger women frequent to find their next rich foreign boy-toy. I had to go because several NY visiting collegues were in town and so had to do the social drinking, shooting the shit. Fast forward an hour later, everyones getting drunk on the AMEX corporate card and I lose judgment and e-mail not just my girl but my ex as well asking what they are doing tonight. Ex-gf says shes in Nipponbashi, at a similar type bar, my girl e-mails me telling me she is nearby. We end up meeting and going to a standing bar in Azabu. We shoot the shit and she apologises and again for the recent string of problems. We eventually split the bill and head back to my place. Eventually conversation gets deep and talk about each other's past and the issue of hiding our past secrets. It's actually refreshing to see this side of her and she finally reveals a lot of things that I suspected but suprisingly doesn't try to seek validation and acceptance; just let things be, which is a sign of maturity I don't often see. I know if I dated a younger woman, if she was into me, she'd try to justify or use some quasi-logic to explain her mistakes, but she didn't. Just said this is me; im not perfect. Ironically, it seemed to smooth a lot of the rough edges that still seem to have existed in our relationship. She stays over. Next day I'm terribly sick with my stomach pains. She heads out and buys medicine and makes lunch for me, washes my sheets and clothes, and basically takes care of me all Sat. It was crazy. It been a while since I've met a girl that does things like this, so its somehwat of a shock actually. Later in the evening, I say lets just a take walk, nothing fancy, through Yoyogi park at night time. We do, and its wonderful. We talk under a full moon and she tells me more about one of her ex-bf; a Korean guy who used to work at Morgan Stanley, she dated for a year+ who eventually went to MBA school in Chicago. She lived in Chicago briefly to be with him but eventually realized that he was like many Korean guys, he was too proud and set in his ways and with the Korean/Japanese tension amongst the families, decided to break it off and return back to Tokyo. It's interesting to see her open up more. Later in the night she takes me to a Brazilian retaurant and I learn about her more recent ex, an ER physican, whom she dated for 2 years. She tells me everything about the relationship and what worked and didn't and soon begin to realize that all her past bfs were very proud, intellgent, ambitious men. It's kinda crazy, since I'm so young (24), so I idea of this hot woman who could have doctors, rich bankers, attracted to his fresh out of college young guy is kind of ironic, but really brings home the idea that how much money you make and what you do as a career aren't as important as people make it out to be. She tells me that she is attracted to me because the first time we met, even though I work in finance, I didn't talk about finance, but fashion, unlike all the other guys she meets. She says most guys she meets are boring men without any passions, whose lives revolve around their work. She found me interesting. I tell her about how before I met her I had met and dated well over 20-30 women last year and how the experience really helped me understand myself and women more. She doesn't disapprove of what I did. We eventually head back to my place again and end up watching youtube and then falling asleep. She left just 30 minutes ago as I write this.

Thank for all of those that wrote comments. I'm pretty level headed on this women now. Even though I did relent on some occassions with calling her, etc (my mistake, I know). I understand that she also has had the opportunity to decline my offers on numerous ocassions, which she hasn't once, ever. I want to believe she also wants to make this work. I'm keeping my opinions open with other women (I'm no dummy) and as long as she is willing to pay half or more on dinners and never refuses my advances, I'm letting to ride this out some more. Will update you guys more...

Someone repped me regarding this. I can't believe I wrote this bullshit. The bitch turned out to be fucking crazy. I've definitely learned a lot in the last two years.

how the fuck do you even keep track anymore?

I don't. I just got a random rep and was curious what he repped me for and its such an old post. I really can't believe how naive I was with this stupid crazy pyscho. Women that allow you into their life too smoothly and quickly usually are the craziest bitches.

I don't. I just got a random rep and was curious what he repped me for and its such an old post. I really can't believe how naive I was with this stupid crazy pyscho. Women that allow you into their life too smoothly and quickly usually are the craziest bitches.

I can relate with you here, just yesterday a girl who's my classmate decided to buy me lunch and took me shopping with her.. Keep in mind I just met her like 3 weeks ago in class and already she's doing this. I told her I appreciated the lunch and stuff and moved on. All I did was help her out with accounting hmk and the chick is on me hard, say's im hella smart and what not. So after lunch, she decides to take a walk with me through the mall some more. The girl goes all out and starts telling me about her past relationships, how all of her ex-bfs were cold hearted and that she was really crushed, so forth. I didn't really take it seriously at the time because I was full of food and I was feeling mad tired.. She continues by telling me that she told her mom and uncle about me, then asks me to send her a picture of myself to show her friends.. Ughh, long story short, the one thing that really made me scratch my head is that after lunch she tells me she wants me to move back with her to china once school is done...Fucked up.

Well to my standards she's like a 5-5.5. Its the after effect I'm concerned about. The girl has already provided me with her life story, tells her family and shit about me... Not worth the trip to Asia though, fuck that.. What's funny is that she told me that she doesn't usually date younger guys but yet I'm more mature than her other ex bfs.. I'm 21 shes turning 24 this year.. I could care less about the age, it's the whole clingy shit that bothers me. I'm not willing to date the chick though, shit can and will go sour real fast, I have a feeling. Shit is going wayyyy too smooth right now, and all I did was help her out one class with homework..