superconfessional

julz i highly recommend surrounding yourself with your favorite loved ones at a time like this, it could make all the difference in the world, especially since you have a whole family on here that loves you to deaht for who you are, i have no right saying this due to my being a recent poster but still i know my history and all of us think the world of you.:o

geechisuede u r pervert <3 scott u r super sweetheart <3

ima b in cleveland soon (supa loved ones), but i gta take care of somethn here first.

i just hope it doesnt change me for the worst.

julz it's these rites of passage that makes us better people throughout life, the only way it could change you for the worst whatever it may be is if you don't take a lesson from it, one thing my grandmother stressed to me through out my childhood was that guilt only serves no purpose other than teaching you a lesson and taking that lesson and running with it. everything in life has a new oportunity, just gotta be optimistic in these rough times, trust me i know.

my confession, i'm visiting my mom in the hospital tomorrow and i really hope she's okay.

ok my friend just left and she was fucking going CRAZY because she is sex-deprived. shes had relationships, or basically friends she had and fucked, for like 3 years so she was able to have a constant supply of sex. i've known her for a long time, she made me swear to her that i wasn't going to turn super creepy now that she doesnt have a boyfriend and try to get into her pants, but what am i to say to all this blubbering talk?

keep away? suggest becoming FWB? just wait it out? i don't really care either way, but she's going a little crazy and its getting on my nerves.

been in the same situation, it's really odd, i would hold out for as long as possible, maybe hint at shit, but let her make moves, because if you do and she backs away you're superfucked, just sayin'

ok my friend just left and she was fucking going CRAZY because she is sex-deprived. shes had relationships, or basically friends she had and fucked, for like 3 years so she was able to have a constant supply of sex. i've known her for a long time, she made me swear to her that i wasn't going to turn super creepy now that she doesnt have a boyfriend and try to get into her pants, but what am i to say to all this blubbering talk?

keep away? suggest becoming FWB? just wait it out? i don't really care either way, but she's going a little crazy and its getting on my nerves.

I'm sure you realize that if you sleep her then that's all you will be to her is just a booty call (and vice versa), or it'll happen once then you never talk ever again. so if you value your friendship then don't do it.

but on the real, go for it

if shes down as hell u can hook up w/ her and still be friends. the slang term 4 this is 'good friendship'

um, sorry but no.

this type shit can ruin/make that kind of "relationship", and there are plenty of girls i wish i had stayed on the "right" side of the fence on. thinking with your dick is for teenagers.

that is to say, it can work but its on such a limited time frame 90% of the time that it is NOT worth the risk, in my opinion.

if the girl is special at all, though, you wouldn't even be asking i think. so we will assume she is just some slag.

Fucking someone is one thing, being fucked is another. She might be saying that just so she doesn't guilt trip over fucking you ... wants the sex but doesn't want to stoop down to the level of sleeping with whom she considers a "good friend/bff". Girls never fuck good friends, and there's a special punishment in hell reserved for the women who, god forbid, fuck their bffs.

I say this from nothing but pure conjecture about your situation.

last night i fucked up my feet by jumping down a set of stairs with hard shoes on and acted like it didn't hurt

but it hurt a lot, and i was drunk.

and now i can barely walk today.

fuck though...its my friends 24th birthday tonight and i can barely walk.

also the set of stairs i jumped down was in my old highschool which happened to be unlocked at like 1 am when me and a couple peeps were going on a late night grocery store mish. Anyways, we went inside, stole some t shirts, then that's when i fucked up my feet.

last night i fucked up my feet by jumping down a set of stairs with hard shoes on and acted like it didn't hurt

but it hurt a lot, and i was drunk.

and now i can barely walk today.

fuck though...its my friends 24th birthday tonight and i can barely walk.

same shit happened to me during my vacation in spain with my friends, was pretty drunk and i jumped from a low balkony, but i had to jump forward a ways over some bushes (a freind of mine was like "i'll catch youuuu"), so i landed in the most fucked up possible way and ruined my right foot. i acted like it was kool, but FFFUUU the pain.

i can still remember, it was nigh impossible for me to walk to the clubs that night. the promise of booze n beezys made me soldier on though

Fucking someone is one thing, being fucked is another. She might be saying that just so she doesn't guilt trip over fucking you ... wants the sex but doesn't want to stoop down to the level of sleeping with whom she considers a "good friend/bff". Girls never fuck good friends, and there's a special punishment in hell reserved for the women who, god forbid, fuck their bffs.

I say this from nothing but pure conjecture about your situation.

lol im guessing somebody used this excuse with u, but its def. not true.

I for one fucked a good girl friend. but then shit exploded

i hAve like .. lots of times, shit. every time it fucked up, to the point where i'm not really friends with any of them anymore. but im a huge asshole in rl so your mileage may vary

I am terrified because I just found out that my current job is not going to cover all my expenses. I only have enough saved to last for three or four months, tops, before all my bills start catching up with me.

and heartsofsawdust it'll be okay mayne, felt the same way and now i'm feeling alright about it, and i haven't even had a rebound yet. good luck duder.

yeah. it just happened this week so everythings real raw, the dust has barely settled yet. it was a long-term thing, and i was the one who fucked things up. real rough. but my friends are being great right now, and once my old IDF commander (beautiful female) heard about it she called me so things are better than they could be. sufu broken heartz club yall