superconfessional

To put it in lamens terms, she's not all that great looking in my book. I just wanted to help the girl out because she was having trouble understanding the whole concept behind accounting, I didn't think it would turn out this way to be quite honest..

I just wanted to justify that she's starting to concern me based on the behaviours she's showing right now..

edit: So basically she msgs me saying that's going to call me everyday and shit..hmm.. What makes this situation even more awkward is the fact that she's my classmate

goddamn 5s.

maybe my scale is fucked up.

i never hand out 5s.

do u guys go by grade school scale?

7 is passing? cause 5 is grade repeat

or 10 is a celebrity?

scales are so fcked.

WOULD YOU OFFER A MOJlTO TO A 5?????

so the ex i slept with a while ago even though she was in a relationship at the time apparently came clean to her boyfriend because i have a pretty mean voice message on my phone

loose lips sink ships yo

gotta love dudes who get butthurt over the whorish acts of their gf's and leash out on the guy who banged the gf instead of leashing out on the girl, who in fact is the only one to blame.

So his anger is completely valid. Actually, you should be mad if he's dating your ex cause that's against the "code". It would be fucked up (see funny) if you guys broke up, then you give the guy your blessings to get with your ex, and then you still fuck said ex while she's with dude. Good stuff.