superconfessional

I fucking love cupcakes, had a couple of strawberry and vanilla ones yesterday.

I made cupcakes galore partly cos of you!

i didn<t know!!! i i... didn<t know!!! if only oooooooh~~!!!! :eek:

me neither. I got schooled by howtoeatacupcake.net :cool:

so this bitch was like all up on me... asking people about me and stuff... we went on a date and everything was cool and she invited me into her house afterwards... and today i call her and she doesnt answer... but i see that she has been on facebook after i called... so now im freaking out... sadly

step up your sex skills.

" jeepster

banned"

??

:o holy shit what happened

edit: jeep banned

I'm sure it's temp as things were getting a bit outta control. guess mods don't play favorites.

its cause he was drizzy and flaming montreal and mods got all pusshurt. he'll be back in half a week

never had a single cavity, never a single tooth pulled, no braces of any sort, no caps, no fillings, no root canals, and I treat my teeth like absolute shit. I hear it's generic.. It's ok though, I'm pretty sure ima go bald, and I'd rather have a moutful of dentures by 25 than balding, so you win I'm my book

word.

word.

word.

word

& word.

^^ i have tons of cavities, when i was younger i used to get my teeth drilled without anesthesia because i hated the numb tongue/mouth feeling afterwards. now i'm a big wuss. my teeth are pretty straight for not having braces. i think i lucked out, my brother's got a gap in his two fronts, not as bad as an elijah wood concept tho

fuck fun. fuck last night. fuck friends. fuck drinking. fuck being broke. fucking weekends. fuck work. fuck studying. fuck finals.

cupcakes are trill though.

dude...

DUDE.

but man i wish i had a hand to hold

i will hold your hand and we can throw rocks at the mean boy and then run off and hide in the jungle gym.

text message her the first part of a sweet, kinda lame, joke. If she responds with "what" then come with the punch line and your good.

you- do you like boxing?

her- yes

you- well get on your knees and give me a couple of blows to the head

you- do you like tri-tip?

her- ya

you- well you should bend over and try this tip

im expecting you to post the nudes that will most definitely be taken after droppin either of these lines

Well for starters if you're really worried about depending on them, they probably aren't genuine friends, and you don't want to waste your time with half-friends.

But if you want, it's as simple as phoning them up for lunch, event, you know

You're complicating it, sweetheart

i woke up in the bed of my latenight conquest, turns out i was entirely to incapacitated to make it home, she commended me on my sexytime capabilities though

I dont know if anyone from hamilton/waterdown is here but this is how it goes.

Lately i have been living with the rents after getting fucked over in Iceland with the recession. So now im saving my funds to buy a place (2 more months) in Toronto. All my high-school friends live near this place called HESS in hamilton. Basiclly its an outdoor mall of the clubs/bars/lounges...you name it. Essentially if your 20 and looking to get laid its the place to be on the weekend.

So I go with my pals everynow and then just to do something instead of miss toronto. For the last 3 months I have watched these guys pick up trash.I equate it to a homeless man rummaging through a garbage bin. Sometimes you find that Crust with some cheese and a little bit of sauce left on it....but you never find the full slice. Last night I watched my pal dig deep and he got himself a slice with some mushroom still on it....TO BAD IT PUKED ALL OVER HIS DICK WHEN HE GOT HOME.

Fuck Hamilton...I MISS U T.O