superconfessional

i think all i really want, is to be able to get a little house in south of france, somewhere warm and pretty, like in the movies, somewhere quiet to knit our lives away, just him and i ^^

i'm serious. i don't know how expensive the cost of houses and living is there, though.

freecat , if you read this, please, help me!|1!!!!!

Since disney was mentioned, I've got to say this is one of my favorite things to wear right now. Not because it's necessarily cool or high quality. I got it from H&M when I stopped by before work to buy some cheap socks.

I had to have it because I spent the earliest years of my life living like a block from Disneyland. It has good memories attached to it and the sweatshirt makes me feel nostalgic.

dyvek6.jpg

rocking mickey mouse is such a hit/miss look. i've seen it look steezy and steezless on numerous occasions, but i personally love the look when done properly

wasn't it a book? like i remember 2-3 years ago reading that manga and it was little girls all jumping on the train something.

what it is that.!!!! (just saw the gif)

i didnd,t know they made a movie!!! fuuuuuck

The movie came out almost six years ago i think. I remember I bought it off of yahoo auction on vcd cause the same guy sold me battle royal and ebola syndrome. He told me i would like it so i paid up.

The movie is alright, its cool if your into creepy story lines and in being entertained in general. I would kill a rainy night with it, but wouldn't ink it in other wise. It on youtube if you are at work or something.

I like them samurai movies more then d'hem scary jap horror flicks, so take this with a grain of salt.

haha i didn't know it came out so long ago! damn. well. the book was alright, doesn't know if it's worth watching a movie. i don't know if the story is interesting enough to be translated into something cool on a screen?

lately i've been dreading opening my email account.

i don't have any personal emails. its alllllllllll work. sometimes they forget that i have a life too and that i can't be at the store to order something for them RIGHT AWAY or check on taht style number, etc etc

its mostly this one particular lady who spends enough to get my attention but not enough for me to be her bitch.

weird point in my life... very soon finished with my master thesis, and the reasearch process has been pretty much the only really meaningful thing in my life for the last year or so. Ive also applied to a post grad school for phd studies, and I´ll know if im accepted in about two weeks.

The thing is, when my master thesis is finished, and if im not accepted to grad school, wtf should I do? I can feel the depressing emptieness sniffing around the corner... Fuck getting a shitty job, only thing I want to do is fulltime reasearch. I dont even want a summer break, feels so meaningless compared to actually accomplish something.

sometimes, time and distance inspire me to fill them until they come to their natural death.. soon, soon...

but sometimes, they just paralyze me, like 2 gigantic monsters, looking at me from high up, only to make me feel inferior, it seems. they're trying to put doubts about me in my veins; "see, you can't do anything".

and i only know one muse: abuse...