superconfessional

Since this is the confessional... Regina's the name I give at sandwich shops when they ask for a name on my order. And other scenarios I guess

regina it is my real name. if you want to use a fake name here maybe you should use gertrude or mildred or something.

^^ probably. i guess in french Germaine is a pretty good one too.

i think regina is a beautiful name. it's not common here. my mom is called norma and it must be one of the only ones in quebec with that name, that's awesome. on the other hand, i dislike seeing my name.

true confession: i've never NEVER watched Harold and Maude and really don't feel like it, the title really doesn't appeal to me.

true confession: i've never NEVER watched Harold and Maude and really don't feel like it, the title really doesn't appeal to me.

you shouuuuld. i don't think i would have ever watched it if someone hadn't given it to me as a present. it's a pretty good movie though, i liked it a lot

Harold and Maude is an awesome film, I watched it during life drawing class once.
you shouuuuld. i don't think i would have ever watched it if someone hadn't given it to me as a present. it's a pretty good movie though, i liked it a lot

it's probably a good movie; but it's just that very often, when i meet someone who don't speak french (most of the time speaks english), the person makes an association with my name. and i already feel sick about that movie without watching it :o:(

sistersuzie, it's worth it.....

My other alias is Sydni

but primarily Regina. I'll try and keep it out of sufu though, for real Regina's sake

I tell people that I have a stomach virus when I dont want to meet up with them.

Cause nobody wants to know the details of exactly what goes on in your escapade of the stomach virus.

I say that my bowel's are not working. That usually shuts people up.

Guest bambam

i know what u mean suzie (or maybe im thinking of something different :confused: ) but sometimes when i hear about a band or movie over and over again even if ppl i know say its good im just like 'blahhhh dont wanna watch' just cause so many ppl talking about it

I don't know when or why it started... it's not like I don't have a bank account or I stock up on gold and water or anything

I had another small get together with coworkers at my place last night, and because it was a small group, we went through entirely too much booze. I don't quite remember when they left, but I woke up fairly early down on my couch with the TV on. I also remember going to the store to grab smokes and junk to eat, and I'm impressed I managed to cook KD that drunk.

I feel awkward because the one guy brought his girl again, and they're good, but she was flirting and eye fucking the shit out of me. Kept dragging me off to talk just the two of us. Built like a model too...

Was supposed to be doing a summer trip with the ex and a group of friends. It was cancelled due to another relationship going bust, but I was still invited. Last year we went to Chicago despite being split and it was actually a ton of fun had by all. Turns out they're going to Montreal this summer instead (Lolla has a shit lineup), yet I haven't been invited. A fair amount of people who are apparently not close have been, and I don't really know how I feel about it. I'm still good friends with her cousin and decent ones with her sister (and her bf), but I guess I can't expect anything.

She's jumping out of a plane tomorrow. Not gonna lie; jealous, always wanted to do it since her cousin teaches.

i think the movie kinda sucks :o
sistersuzie, it's worth it.....

is it super cheesy? mah daddy raised me on full metal jacket

i know what u mean suzie (or maybe im thinking of something different :confused: ) but sometimes when i hear about a band or movie over and over again even if ppl i know say its good im just like 'blahhhh dont wanna watch' just cause so many ppl talking about it

uh that, sometimes, but here its mostly because i don't want my name to be "like in that movie"

so the other day i'm at a friend's plaec and he has cats and my eyes swell up big time and turn red and i get mad sniffles

today i'm at a friends place and it turns out he is housesittimg some cats and i'm like whatever, so we smoke some tree and i can barely keep my eyes open, and my eyes swell up and turn all red and i get mad sniffles, and i just walked home in broad daylight looking like i was crying whaaat and now i'm drunk

so the other day i'm at a friend's plaec and he has cats and my eyes swell up big time and turn red and i get mad sniffles

today i'm at a friends place and it turns out he is housesittimg some cats and i'm like whatever, so we smoke some tree and i can barely keep my eyes open, and my eyes swell up and turn all red and i get mad sniffles, and i just walked home in broad daylight looking like i was crying whaaat and now i'm drunk

aside from the eyes hurting doesn't sound like a bad time ;)

i haven't been drunk in almost a month :o tonight i felt so tempted to just get myself some liquor and get drunk alone in a bath. then maybe break some stuff.

last time i was drunk (very much too) i tried to break beer bottles on my bathroom counter :confused: