superconfessional

ive lost apprx 20 lbs and two inches off my waist since moving to new york.

i havent been to the gym once. havent even gone jogging.

i live off cheeseburgers, dollar slices, and malt liquor, consumed by and large after 10pm.

i can now fit back into two pairs of 300 dollar jeans i had "grown out" of.

yessssssssssss! :):):)

i wanna jump in the supermeatheads thread and tell them they're just that... a bunch of meatheads.

but i wanna expand upon that. i wanna tell them they're a bunch of meatheaded meatheads.

but that's not even enough.

i wanna tell them they're a bunch of meatheaded meatheads who are going to regret all the useless muscles they're building when they wake up stiff and bloated in three years and don't even recognize themselves in the mirror anymore.

but maybe im just angry from all the muscle i've been losing in an attempt to gain back the body i once knew.

I'm hoping this void in my fucking soul doesn't ruin my entire summer.

I honestly fell in love with the girl I was seeing and the feeling was returned, but just as quickly as it came, it went.

I've been in contact with her plenty and we talk every day, but it doesn't make up for the fact that I can't be physically there with her.

I only hang onto the knowledge that we left it as an ellipses so that whenever I see her next, if we're both single and it's still there, we can pick up where we left off.

Still hurts though. She never leaves my thoughts.

i wanna jump in the supermeatheads thread and tell them they're just that... a bunch of meatheads.

but i wanna expand upon that. i wanna tell them they're a bunch of meatheaded meatheads.

but that's not even enough.

i wanna tell them they're a bunch of meatheaded meatheads who are going to regret all the useless muscles they're building when they wake up stiff and bloated in three years and don't even recognize themselves in the mirror anymore.

but maybe im just angry from all the muscle i've been losing in an attempt to gain back the body i once knew.

http://meatheadson.ytmnd.com/

http://thesweetpage.com/pages/Meathead.html

max, I know exactly how you feel. the girl I love lives in Virginia, and that has been the case for the past 5 years. We haven't been a couple in over a year, but we still love each other, and I would seriously do anything to have a fairytale ending with this girl. fuuuck an aching heart.

we need to invent a teleportation device this summer. or at least sufu meetup, in some capacity.

I hear ya brother. Mine's in Florida. Distance is killin me.

I'm back in CT for the summer, where you @?

On the road to alcoholism....

Also, just found out that my birthmark on my head is probably growing skin cancer out of it.

Fucking cheers

i cannot wait for summer to end.

i'm stuck in Batesville,MS - basically the middle of fucking nowhere - all summer for an internship w/ GE. this place sucks.

i want to be back in atlanta. i was not made for the country side of the deep south.

max, I know exactly how you feel. the girl I love lives in Virginia, and that has been the case for the past 5 years. We haven't been a couple in over a year, but we still love each other, and I would seriously do anything to have a fairytale ending with this girl. fuuuck an aching heart.

we need to invent a teleportation device this summer. or at least sufu meetup, in some capacity.

fuuck it must be that time of the year. chick i can probably say i am the closest to love to in my life just came by for the 3rd time this week. huge deal cause im lucky to see her twice a month. we just 20 minutes ago had the deepest conversation face to face about how we feel about eachtother. ive known her for 4 years and its seriously one of those situations you could write a novel to.

i still have no idea how this is gonna turn out

weird point in my life... very soon finished with my master thesis, and the reasearch process has been pretty much the only really meaningful thing in my life for the last year or so. Ive also applied to a post grad school for phd studies, and I´ll know if im accepted in about two weeks.

The thing is, when my master thesis is finished, and if im not accepted to grad school, wtf should I do? I can feel the depressing emptieness sniffing around the corner... Fuck getting a shitty job, only thing I want to do is fulltime reasearch. I dont even want a summer break, feels so meaningless compared to actually accomplish something.

boo hoo. cry me a river. with this comment and your comments on l.l. bean you come off as a complete douche bag. So you don't get into the phD program you ideally want. Big fucking deal. You still have a masters and the possibility for new opportunities. The reason your life feels so meaningless is because its been easy. Stop being a bitch.

ive lost apprx 20 lbs and two inches off my waist since moving to new york.

i havent been to the gym once. havent even gone jogging.

i live off cheeseburgers, dollar slices, and malt liquor, consumed by and large after 10pm.

i can now fit back into two pairs of 300 dollar jeans i had "grown out" of.

yessssssssssss! :):):)

im on teh same boat, ive dropped 20 lbs since moving to seoul, and my diet isnt exactly what you call exemplary either, ill just attest it to not driving any more.

anyway i just took my first real korean lesson a little while ago, like 2 hours of it and fuck my brain is fried. there is something good that comes with trying to learn a new language but damn i can actually feel my brain learning parts are moving that are not used to moving anymore.

my dentist thinks it's so weird that I am somehow immune to novocaine, so after the 5th shot today, I just pretended it worked so he'd just put the stupid crown on my tooth, so I could go. he kept saying stuff like "I knew the 5th one would work. some peopel just need a few extra doses" etc, meanwhile I could feel all of the pain the whole time. he noticed after a while, that my eyes were crying... but I just said it's fine and stayed silent. the intense pain from the drilling in my teeth chills my bones. x_x

Damn girl, respect! Seriously, several root canals, silver caps, rotted teeth, at least 6-7 pulled, one chipped, one cracked, and braces, I've got the fear of God when I sit in that chair. Still remember that tearing and ripping noise when they pulled my last few teeth. Like a wet, sinewy velcro.

seriously fuck a dentist. I've had 7 pulled but only one root canal, a few fillings and braces. I know my wisdom teeth are going to need to come out too. They're going to have to gas me.

one cavity. ever. and then i had my wisdom teeth pulled out.

i went in super stoned and they completely messed up while giving me anesthetic. i hated it. mostly because i rode a scooter/motorcycle and wearing a helmet with swollen cheeks SUCK. especially when you feel blood dribbling out of your mouth down your chin.

I had all my baby teeth but 2 pulled. I've had fillings in baby teeth as well. Soon enough I'll have my wisdom teeth pulled. Never had a novocaine shot because I'm too afraid of the feeling and any sort of anesthetic makes me pretty much deathly ill.

I was born without two of my top teeth. I.e. the pointy ones are right next to my two front teeth. They want me to undergo this operation where they basically rearrange my entire mouth and put in two fakes. But I said fuck no. Last time I went to the dentist, the nurse forgot to turn on the oxygen in my gas mask. I couldn't move my body to tell her I couldn't breathe and had she not noticed, I would have been a goner.

the reason I my cheek puffed out like a chipmunk was cos bacteria was swarming around in there, infected cos the tooth was rotting and I refused to see a dentist despite the pain

thousands of dollars later and several tear inducing painful visits to the dentist later and I finally was able to eat on the left side

i'd say fuck a dentist too but I learned the hard way. avoiding it doesn't mean it will magically go away. fuck that was a sad day for me

HEY MAN

2 PULLED TEETH

1 SOON TO BE 2 ROOT CANALS

9 DlFFERENT FlLLINGS

UP AND LOWER BRACES

WISDOM TEETH PULLAGE ON THE WAY

AND AT ONE POINT AN APPARATUS

AND I STILL DONT FEAR THE MAN, BUT SHlT NOWADAYS I WILL WEAR THAT RETAINER WHEN I SLEEP IN MY OWN BED

I had all my baby teeth but 2 pulled. I've had fillings in baby teeth as well. Soon enough I'll have my wisdom teeth pulled. Never had a novocaine shot because I'm too afraid of the feeling and any sort of anesthetic makes me pretty much deathly ill.

fool dont feer the novacaine that shit is great when administered correct

im tryin to get down with the gas next time they get me though