superconfessional

^Amazing Baby sounds better live

Oh, I won't be in the front with wet, salty bodies grazing me. I'll be at the bar. See, I didn't even think before I said yes (being the good friend that I am, Thanks Sam) so I didn't have time to suggest something she may have liked more, that I could deal with.

honestly i think most rock shows are fucking boring, even if i like the bands, but maybe that's just me

i've heard be your own pet put on a decent live show from people who don't think most rock shows are fucking boring

dunno i like being drunk as hell jumping around in a cesspit

they're not my proudest moments, but i cherish them

Rock shows are fucking boring unless it's in a small venue and you're actively engaged in it. Gotta be in the front and get sweaty wrecked.

bingo, i saw bloc party in a spot that could hold 200 people at best and the show was bonkers, while i saw the killers in the dunkin donuts center and i didn't even stay for the whole show

bingo, i saw bloc party in a spot that could hold 200 people at best and the show was bonkers, while i saw the killers in the dunkin donuts center and i didn't even stay for the whole show

Yeah, I saw the killers (got free tickets) at a decently small club in Boulder, CO (god forsaken place that it is) and the show sucked. Lamest crowd and totally boring set. I got black out drunk, went out for a cigarette and when I came back the band was playing really low acoustic song (the PA system had shut down while I was smoking) and I like screamed over the whole crowd for them to put the volume up, but with many expletives. I got booed by the whole place. fucking douchebag boulder Killers fans. I'm seeing the Doves tonight in Denver. People in Denver are infinitely better than Boulder people, but I hardly know any Doves music. Guess I'll be getting really drunk for the fifth day in a row.

yo so i said how happy i was to get a $450 ticket for bullshit instead of a dui

and i am except now im broke as fuck

which would have been fine, was just planning to take this weekend off, drink/smoke at the crib, etc

but my trust fund friend from chi is coming down for the weekend with two stripper lady friends

i am fucked

I wish I could wear my sunglasses at night. Specifically on the train. I like to stare at people without them realizing. People do some weird shit when they think no one is looking.

starting to become obsessed with banana peppers.

so good.

i think, i m fucked...,,,,,,

and ppls is gna b mad at me. =/

ok my friend just left and she was fucking going CRAZY because she is sex-deprived. shes had relationships, or basically friends she had and fucked, for like 3 years so she was able to have a constant supply of sex. i've known her for a long time, she made me swear to her that i wasn't going to turn super creepy now that she doesnt have a boyfriend and try to get into her pants, but what am i to say to all this blubbering talk?

keep away? suggest becoming FWB? just wait it out? i don't really care either way, but she's going a little crazy and its getting on my nerves.

Uhhh that's probably a backwards way of her nudging you to try to sleep with her because she wants to "cave"

Especially if she's constantly complaining to you about the dry spell.

i'm admitting my mother to the hospital again tomorrow, i'm so fed up of this. i have a life too that my family seems to forget about and just pushes all the fucking responsibility on me, "the child" but one would have to have parents to be someone's child no? seeing as my mother has never been one or even there for me, she skips my graduation and wishes me dead yet i can hold her in tears and take her to the fucking hospital and nurse her back to health only to get spit in the face again, lets see if you forget my birthday for the 4th year in a row.

i try and not put up with bullshit like that from anyone, but its hard when it comes to family. sometimes I wonder if I would even have anything to do with my parents if they weren't letting me stay in their house and weren't shelling out thousands for me to go to college, and I feel kind of shitty thinking that I have a conditional relationship with people that are "supposed" to be close.

ok my friend just left and she was fucking going CRAZY because she is sex-deprived. shes had relationships, or basically friends she had and fucked, for like 3 years so she was able to have a constant supply of sex. i've known her for a long time, she made me swear to her that i wasn't going to turn super creepy now that she doesnt have a boyfriend and try to get into her pants, but what am i to say to all this blubbering talk?

keep away? suggest becoming FWB? just wait it out? i don't really care either way, but she's going a little crazy and its getting on my nerves.

Please post pic of slut and let sufu decide....