superconfessional

i think i'm going to a school that's too easy.

i just finished my finals this week, and don't really feel happy or like celebrating at all. i have this guilt that maybe i should have tried harder, or made a better effort throughout the semester looming over me.

the strange thing is, I'm about to come away with 3 A's and B

^^

you think too hard about this stuff dawg

anyway, i finally found the old receipts from my work trips in oct and jan

i was dreading filing the expense reports b/c

1) it was a long time ago

2) i couldn't rent a car at the time so i used my own and thus am trying to claim the mileage compensation rate, which is insanely high

just talked to the boss and it's all good

haha yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

sadly it's almost all going to the city for the traffic ticket i got that should have been a dui but wasn't

:(

not that i'm complaining

$450 in fines > dui

speaking of supreme, bona tore his favorite supreme pe shirt on friday and doesn't remember how it happened

he then forgot the first rule of balllllllin and spent a shitload of $$$ on a girl who didn't let him fuck (not that he was sober enough to do so)

i know this sounds pathetic, but i really need some pity rep right now

remember this? not my proudest moment but w/e

i am resurrecting it to tell the full truth

seriously, this is what happened, not an attempt to save face:

the girl is an insane coke whore who fucks my friend on occasion

she went for me, and i sort of told her no b/c i don't mess with my friends' girls, no matter how casual

but then i got even more fucked up and decided i changed my mind

she flipped

anyway, we patched things over and now i'm messing with her friend (who lives in baton rouge and always stays with the coke whore when she's in town)

the friend doesn't exhibit the same extreme coke whore behaviors so i think i'm ok

am i?

She's got pretty thick legs but here's some top secret fotos. She works out a lot too, doesn't eat much, hella thin. When she wouldn't work out, she lost like 5lb... and yeah, she has shitty style.

yo evilcrayola evilcrayola

she too happy she too happy.

dun kno if dats yo thing, dun know if dats yo thing

i think i'm going to a school that's too easy.

i just finished my finals this week, and don't really feel happy or like celebrating at all. i have this guilt that maybe i should have tried harder, or made a better effort throughout the semester looming over me.

the strange thing is, I'm about to come away with 3 A's and B

this was the last 10 months of my life.

that being said, I shanked my Philosophy final and probably got a C.

I miss her so much, but I'm happy the relationship ended on a high note. At least I have the relief of being done with school. Thank god.

today SUCKED ASS :( I was driving home from a friend's house, and I spotted a miniature doberman wandering along the sidewalk close the the busy road. I pulled over and tried calling it but it ignored me so I went home and dropped off my OWN dog and then went back with a leash and a baggie of turkey bits to try and lure it into my car. It kept barking at me and freaking out so I didn't try to get any closer but then some lady came along on her bike and the dog freaked out and just ran right into traffic and got hit by an suv!!! the bitch driving the car rolled her window down and yelled at me that "my dog" should be on a leash and what was I doing, and i was just standing there with this little bag of turkey, and my hand on my mouth, totally shocked. the dog got up and started running down the road and managed to avoid getting hit again even though it was rush hour, and he ran away into the hydro field by my house. I spent over an hour looking for him under bushes and asking ppl if they'd seen him but no one had. I feel so awful for this dumb little dog. it was wearing a burberry dog polo and it had no clue about traffic, so I dont think it gets out much, and now Im worried its going to die alone outside or get eaten by raccoons or something. WHYYYYY did it have to run away so fast! :'(

i have been bummed out about this dog FOR HOURS NOW. Im going to drive around looking for him tomorrow on the off chance he is still walking around and no one else has picked him up

cinderella, you're the biggest sweetheart. update on stupid dog plz.

today when i was in the car with my brother and his gf, he told me why he never really invited me to go drinking with him and his friends.

"you're loud and you're clumsy. you remember that party at ashlin's house? you were drunk stumbling around and you accidentally head butted that random guy, pushed him out of the way and his girlfriend was hella yelling." i hella forgot about this story, sooo embarrassing.

cinderella, you're the biggest sweetheart. update on stupid dog plz.

today when i was in the car with my brother and his gf, he told me why he never really invited me to go drinking with him and his friends.

"you're loud and you're clumsy. you remember that party at ashlin's house? you were drunk stumbling around and you accidentally head butted that random guy, pushed him out of the way and his girlfriend was hella yelling." i hella forgot about this story, sooo embarrassing.

So, is Samsikle Jack Bauer?!?

I told a chick I'm screwing that I was going through personal issues and needed some time. Truthfully I just didn't want to listen to her whining about her life and have her taking up space after boring sex. I haven't responded to her texts in two weeks.

I don't feel like being fit anymore, there is no point to it as no one notices anyway.

I think I need either ADD medication or sleeping pills and possibly anti-depressants (as an American I know medication is the answer to everything).

Do anti-depressants go on your medical records?

^can you draw?

yes, but I was expecting a bit more from my eng. course. we have barely learned how to use cad-like software, and have taken like 1 subject in component drawing. I guess I'm just tired of seeing theory and want to explore the creative side of designing.