superconfessional

man i dont know where to go to look for jobs

craigslist only got retarded shit like this

We are looking for Designers who are familiar with the hottest and latest trends.

*** Designer MUST be able to produce similar designs like that of brands such as Affliction, Monarchy, Sinful, SMET, Christian Audigier...

im gna b in inflicted by me pain tmrw.

i hope i come out ok, and then to ctown for my brothers wedding...

it was so weird seeing my dad in a hospital gown. when I was little he seemed so tall and big but diabetes definitely dwindled him down and he's lost quite a bit of weight. everything is fine and he pulled through, my mom came after her own procedure (ultrasounds, they couldn't schedule it on any other day but the day my dad's surgery was scheduled, even the nurses were surprised)

I don't think I'll be eating much fried food and as much sweets as I did before. can't swear it off knowing myself but seeing my dad like that was scary. it's like looking at a male version of myself ten, twenty years from now.

I was superrrrr proud of myself though for taking care of him and my mom today..until I washed the rice pot along with the dishes and scratched it useless because apparently you're not suppose to use the green side to scrub..but the softer, yellow side.

it'll be my birthday in 2 days.

i really dont like my birthday. it makes me feel uncomfortable. im happy to just go on as if it never happened, but other people want to make a fuss about it. presents are the worst thing. in the lead up i get nagged about what i want, but i never really want for anything (i do want things but if i havent already bought them myself i figure i dont need them, therefore i dont want them).

my parents always spend/give me too much money. makes me feel guilty because if its cash, i just bank it (if theres ever a rainy day i will be well and truely set), and if its a gift its often something i dont need/want.

my whole family is out tonight buying me stuff. i honestly would like just a nice dinner and a tastey cake or two.

it'll be my birthday in 2 days.

i really dont like my birthday. it makes me feel uncomfortable. im happy to just go on as if it never happened, but other people want to make a fuss about it. presents are the worst thing. in the lead up i get nagged about what i want, but i never really want for anything (i do want things but if i havent already bought them myself i figure i dont need them, therefore i dont want them).

my parents always spend/give me too much money. makes me feel guilty because if its cash, i just bank it (if theres ever a rainy day i will be well and truely set), and if its a gift its often something i dont need/want.

my whole family is out tonight buying me stuff. i honestly would like just a nice dinner and a tastey cake or two.

You sound like a complete pile of shit.

ex-gf just texted me to let me know she wants to fuck. she has a boyfriend. conversation went like this:

Me:"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

Her:".........and?"

Me:"I shudder to think if you ever did this to me at any point in our relationship"

Her:"OKAY WHATEVER NVM"

yeah yeah, fuck you too.

i am just grateful i didnt catch anything from that grimey bitch.

the question is should i give her boyfriend a heads up to make sure he doesnt smash raw? or is she his problem now and I should just stay out of it

(sorry to post the usual girl drama in the confessional I just had to tell SOMEONE)

A local 4 news anchor actually just said "judging by the bullet holes, someones got a beef." Gotta love Detroit.

Also I was cleaning the floors at my place in Chicago the other day. Upon finishing up the front half of the house I was anxiously looking at what I was going to clean next. In doing so I took a drink of my water which was actually the pinesol bottle next to my water that I was cleaning with. Needless to say I felt different afterwards.

ex-gf just texted me to let me know she wants to fuck. she has a boyfriend. conversation went like this:

Me:"I shudder to think if you ever did this to me at any point in our relationship"

yeah yeah, fuck you too.

the question is should i give her boyfriend a heads up to make sure he doesnt smash raw? or is she his problem now and I should just stay out of it

(sorry to post the usual girl drama in the confessional I just had to tell SOMEONE)

Is he a friend of yours? A buddy you hang out with? Someone you like? Barack Obama ? If not why the fuck would you get involved? The chance of him believing you is not that great. But it would probably stir some shit up in their relationship if that's your goal.

yeah yeah, fuck you too.

I was gonna say stay out of it, but thats a pretty tough call, thats a grimeyass chick right there.

hit that shit, tape it, send to boyfriend. case closed. otherwise he probably won't believe it.

although i must warn you that the success level of this plan is inversely proportional to the BF's weight and level of aggression.