superconfessional

But it would probably stir some shit up in their relationship if that's your goal.

I DISAGREE

i tried this once (fucking an ex to destabilize her current relationship) and it didnt work

her bf just ended up being mad at me and now i gotta be careful which dark alley i walk in at night

ps this was like 2 weeks ago

professor, you and me are in the same boat, except Im like you 3 weeks ago and youre me 3 weeks in the future. Im gonna fuck that pseudo J beezy from my old work soon, her bf I saw that night with her is disgusting looking and she stood there chatting with me for like 20 minutes while he waited and I made him entertain my dog, so we know we good, just gotta invite her up while my gf is away.

I will make every dude who is with girls i like just babysit my dog while i fuck their gfs, and me and my dog will walk away aferwards going hee hee hee

professor, you and me are in the same boat, except Im like you 3 weeks ago and youre me 3 weeks in the future. Im gonna fuck that pseudo J beezy from my old work soon, her bf I saw that night with her is disgusting looking and she stood there chatting with me for like 20 minutes while he waited and I made him entertain my dog, so we know we good, just gotta invite her up while my gf is away.

lol i always post shit in the funniest moments

2 minutes after i made that post she texted me (she hasnt texted me in like 10 days)

she just invited me to a party (small, maybe 10 people) at her place

im fairly sure her bf will be there as well

im tempted to go just to see how funny the situation can get

its as if shes reading sufu or something

fuck, what if she is

Yeah so I have 3 very similar, all probably insanely crazy J beezys plus 1 pseudo J beezy on my dick at the same time, all 3 are from/in different countries, I want to bone all 3 terribly and all of them could cost me my life, but I love to squirt and they are asking for it, what to do niggazzzz

Girl in Sydney has really cute petite C cups, the pseudo J beezy is tiny but has D cups, and my current gf has E cups, al have brown dyed hair by pseduo J beey curls it in this 60s type way and its mad fucking sexy that plus her G strings and knit dresses... fuck

This is like some straight to dvd romcom type thing that happened last night where they learn some valuable lesson in the end about friendship or something.

so me and my friend go to this show and there's this really cute chick dancing in front of us with two other girls and one guy. as she's leaving we compliment her on her dancing and at first she thinks we're making fun of her, but we have a good laugh and there's some chemistry going on there. she hugs us both and told us it made her night. etc. etc.

like idiots we are, we watch her walk away with our dicks in our hands not doing anything because we were afraid to step on each other's toes.

and so I go home and I post a missed connections on CL just to see. and then this morning my friend calls me up and he's like yo I saw your ad I was trying to do the same thing too! lmao

gaaaaah. now he's going to try and put up an ad to see if she responds.

I need to think up some sort of system for shit like this...rock paper scissors? take turns? somethign

I see 666 everywhere. Shit's starting to creep me out. On deposit slips, CC batch totals, invoice #'s, phone #'s, etc...at least once a day. I'm calling the apocalypse. When the world ends, remember that I saw that shit coming.

Also, Scott...ate Mac (deserves a capital M) from Boston Market tonight. So fucking good. I'll UPS a pint to you if you don't got one back East.

fading off with ambien now...trying to keep concentrated...my mind is jjust saying "durrrrrr durr dur durrrrrdur"

i love magnetic fields ednob!

and orion i might be coming to cali in july, so if i do i'll stop by the store around closing time and we'll cop some! but we do have boston markets around me, would kill for some of that mac and cheese last night.

i also went into work yesterday drunk to buy pingpong balls for my friends and i was questioned by my manager about a photo order and had NO IDEA what to say haha

"i am the snuggler"

I've been seeing these shitty ads around for some TV show ( I assume ) called "The Listener" and all I can think about is Zach Galifinakis flying around in his short cut-offs and snuggling those in need :D

my feelings would be so hurt if all my friends bought me clothes for my birthday. i mean, i was at a bday party this weekend, good friend from uni.

i got him a vintage leather jacket (that i would wear myself), and from various other friends that didn't consult each other he got two knit, a tee shirt and a jean.

i mean, he sure doesn't dress well, but we all had the same idea for him.

I've been seeing these shitty ads around for some TV show ( I assume ) called "The Listener" and all I can think about is Zach Galifinakis flying around in his short cut-offs and snuggling those in need :D

"he will snuggle you"