superconfessional

coming down.. free pills but now I'm lonely as heck and listening to magnetic fields alone.. what ever happened to falling in love??

=( chris = 9/5/87 =)

too bad you're not into boys!

ugh. my little cousins were over and i gave them my old drawing supplies from when i took drawing for school and all my mom could say was something like "god, this girl is always wasting a lot of money on unnecessary things. and you ended up dropping that class too." i was sooo pissed off, years of pent up anger totally came pouring out. "have you even seen the drawings i've done? why does everything have to be about money with you? this is why i never did anything as a kid, because you never wanted to pay for it. and plus i passed the class." i felt kinda bad because i (calmly) blew up at her in front of my aunt and uncle. bah, perfect time to do it though.

I see 666 everywhere. Shit's starting to creep me out. On deposit slips, CC batch totals, invoice #'s, phone #'s, etc...at least once a day. I'm calling the apocalypse. When the world ends, remember that I saw that shit coming.

Totally feel you on this. For me it's temperature, speedometer, addresses, music plays, etc. Ironically enough, I keep seeing the number somewhere in my total kill count for my CoD4 account. (Ex 102666, 116669, etc etc.) I'm just going to stop playing all together.

^im tired of shit like this. Just like, im tired of giving numbers n shit like that so much power over my mind.

I've been trying to completely snub out my OCD these days. Its a pain to trip out on irrelevant shit. Letting stupid superstitions or random things get me paranoid or overly analytical.

I want to have complete control of my destiny. u know?

I'm supposed to call in for jury duty tomorrow night. I just skipped it last time and nothing happened...yet. Thinking of going 2 in a row. I kinda want to do it, but I kinda gotta work a real job at the same time.

my boss is being a scheming bitch.

i was supposed to get a slight pay raise this week and indeed i did but he also said that i will get paid by the amount of days i work and proceeded to say i don't have to come in tomorrow.

fucking asshole.

This weekend a friend sent me some recent photos of the woman who broke my heart and nearly killed me years ago. She's gained about 40 lbs and is a walking disaster. Talk about inadvertently dodging bullets.

Let this be a lesson to all of the people posting about their broken hearts in here, shit happens for a reason. You will survive and be better off, always. Fuck a bitch.

I think I've found that I'm best at SuFu when I'm on Ambien. When I'm not I just stare at the computer and can't really think of anything interesting to type. I always check in the am to make sure I didn't say anything too incredibly dumb though...

How is that show? She looked pretty good on Lost too.

It's really good. Been waiting for season 2 to start for forever, great character development. I think I've said it on here before, but the show seems like one that could run a lot of seasons and stay interesting. Definitely check it out. Opie's the shit.

is it a bit weird.. to not be initally angry about an incident, but think about it / process so much that you just wanna blow up on a person a week or so later? all the while.. acting completely normal around said person?