superconfessional

Guest bambam

i went wrong by getting excessively drunk at a party wololol. if this kinda thing happens im usually confused/needin advice but that was def it this time. now im getting mixed messages tho cause she's initiating convo, asking to chill etc cant tell if trying to be friends/polite or somehow still have a chance :confused::confused: so confused

speaking of which i got a problem with this shawty

you guys know how most girls are down as hell when its just you and them but the second you throw some of their friends in the mix they close up a bit?

this girl is the extreme of that

got with her once before

a few nights ago i was out drunk, texted her, she told me to come to this other place. i went in, paid out the ass for cover + a drink, met her, danced for 5 minutes, thought i was doing ok

then her friends came and suddenly she ignored me COLD AS ICE, so now i was in some shitty expensive club where i didnt know anybody. left and met up with my friends again, proceeded to have a fun night but still kinda bummed out.

its not that big a deal cause im leaving england for summer vacation on saturday so i doubt ill see her for a few months but i still have no idea wtf was up with that situation

Guest bambam

yea

hesitant to post cause sounds like super shitty high school drama concept, but basically i apologized and she said 'no harm done' and then in one of those fb notes with a 'whod you cop last/would u cop again' question she says in slightly more polite terms 'got raped yall.'

also her friend, my buddy's gf and also my friend, said she was like 'yo soo unsavory'

i hope western union doing currency exchange, cause my dad called and has me feeling guilty, and ashamed. he told me he's paying for his cigarettes with a dollar and some change, and i just went and bought a range. he tells me he loves me, i just hope he doesn't say that shit in vain.

you're the booty call,

man.

thats exactly the relationship i want to be in with this girl (easy sex concept), but why call me over when she

1) doesnt want to be seen hooking up with me by her friends because hookups are slutty or something

2) WENT TO THE CLUB WITH HER FRIENDS IN FIRST PLACE

just doesnt compute

im definitely mentioning it casually next time we talk just so that she doesnt think im ok with that kind of shit

i also just remembered i have this old facebook message from her that made me laugh again

"Hey XXXXXX how are you? Sorry about this morning I think you left without taking your things...haha I've just found your wallet, shoes and phone in my room. I hope things won't be awkward and that we can laugh about this situation...come by later to get them"

(i bounced before she woke up, but was still drunk and got in the cab not wearing shoes)

yea

hesitant to post cause sounds like super shitty high school drama concept, but basically i apologized and she said 'no harm done' and then in one of those fb notes with a 'whod you cop last/would u cop again' question she says in slightly more polite terms 'got raped yall.'

also her friend, my buddy's gf and also my friend, said she was like 'yo soo unsavory'

your chances are probably lower than before but could still be pulled off

depends if shes worth it i guess

Feels like I can never quite catch up with anything. It's like everything is good for a few minutes, got a few bucks in the bank, everything seems balanced, then I suddenly have to do some huge car repair, or the wife brings home another pet and it'll have a bunch of medical issues / bills, or a friend will hit us up to help out with a bill or something. I just wanna get over that paycheck to paycheck gap and just relax for a sec... Don't need to be super rich or anything, just don't want to have to stress all the time. I guess it could be a whole lot worse...

you guys need to stop lending money to friends, not talking about spotting them for a burger or something but if they want a loan then fuck that.

scott you need to confront the dude who is putting money into his car before paying you back, very disrespectful. if he wont pay you back then you should sever.

why the FUCK do i like true blood so much...

am i the only one?

first few episodes were good then it really fell off for me. i think i posted this in another thread but w/e. the terra storyline is terrible and the love triangle between bill sam and suckee is tiring. also the resolution (not sure if youve finished so i wont spoil) to the serial killer is really lame. i'm hoping next season has some more of the supernatural and wraps up the terra storyline quick. id like to see more of eric and the rest of the vampires. id like to see suckie permanantly with bill and a heavier focus with her brother and an intertwining story with him and bill.

yeahhhh, funnny thing is kid has a trust fund and is rich out of his mind, and still can't pay me back, whatever. i'm too bitch to say gimme my fucking money lebovski!

if he has a trust fund he can access, is buying stuff 200+ and still hasn't paid you back he probably never will unless you (wanna) make him.

people like that aren't really your friends. mpcec is right, it ain't about the money cos 200 is probably pocket change to him, its about respect and he ain't giving you any.

lending money to friends is never a good idea. give them money yah if you're feeling generous.

only time i ever made someone pay me back was when i was seven, i lent a classmate $1 for something...i forget..but he was slow to pay me back so i charged him a quarter a day each day he was late and he ended up paying me back $3.

only time i ever made someone pay me back was when i was seven, i lent a classmate $1 for something...i forget..but he was slow to pay me back so i charged him a quarter a day each day he was late and he ended up paying me back $3.

grade school loan sharkin rite herre