superconfessional

"over-ripe, the moneylender's head burst with a single blow,

exploding as if pressurized by the guilt.

the woman, i strangled. (this, took considerably

longer than i had anticipated)

at death's approach, all creatures discover and aptitude for violence...

the horses watched. understanding only a little.

thumbs crossed, i closed her windpipe."

thehorses.jpg

What is this from?

http://www.scalabio.se/film273mumin/mumin.htm

I think its a sweden only release, based on a east european doll animation thingy from the 70s... weird, but might be good. Based on the novel "Farlig midsommar" ("dangerous Midsummer", english title seems to be "Moominsummer Madness", which really isnt the same thing..).

Speaking about Mumin novels, this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moominpappa_at_Sea is among my favourite books.

oh shi.

a Mumin movie?

never heard about that

edit: cant find any informations about it

edit: I like to edit posts

last night i was at my margarita spot celebrating a 5 - 0 detroit red wing victory when all of a sudden i felt ultra wasted. this after eating 3 cheese enchiladas and a cheese quasadilla. finally i felt as if i was going to faint (which i do from time to time) so i begin stumbling to the nearest exit which is about 100 feet away. as soon as the mild winter air hit my face upon exiting i begin to vomit while laying on my side one foot from the enterance. after puking out my soul for about 5 minutesi felt cool and collected myself to finish my drink.

At jiu jitsu on monday I sparred with someone who went as hard as possible until I got a good position, then they said they were too tired to continue. Tonight I sparred with them again and accidentally (truth) jacked their knee up quite badly.

I don't feel sympathetic in the least.

And I managed to get a bruise/cut under my eye (not brag worthy unfortunately).

last night i was at my margarita spot celebrating a 5 - 0 detroit red wing victory when all of a sudden i felt ultra wasted. this after eating 3 cheese enchiladas and a cheese quasadilla. finally i felt as if i was going to faint (which i do from time to time) so i begin stumbling to the nearest exit which is about 100 feet away. as soon as the mild winter air hit my face upon exiting i begin to vomit while laying on my side one foot from the enterance. after puking out my soul for about 5 minutesi felt cool and collected myself to finish my drink.
^^^ I love feeling excellent after a brief but terrible experience. I was choking on some food and then I just sort of burped and was totally relieved.

NOT THE SAME

at all.

do you think seeing the shrink from the age of 3 had anything to do with this.

the only reason why i went at age 3 is because i was adopted as well as my two older brothers. one of my brothers (4 years older than me) at age 6 "ran away" claiming he was going to find his "real mom" in texas to live with her. he just stayed at a friend's house down the block but my parents freaked out. after this incident, he used his birth mother's last name on all of his homework for over a year. my parent's didn't want me "pulling a michael" (named after my brother from texas) but they also didn't know how to tell me i was adopted without a bad reaction. all of this resulted in bringing me a therapist so she could explain all the shenanigans to me etc etc etc and know how to calm me down had i freaked out.

i didn't freak out, i thought it was awesome and i just like hanging out with my shrink. chill sesh for $$ and insight on how to deal with any problems and/or questions i may have. i <3 it.

lets watch out now, guys. you all are dangerously close to sounding like zach braff in garden state: 'i just want to FEEL something'

special agent renee walker slapping around jack bauer after ike dubaku's girlfriend dies in car crash asking "can you FEEL that?!" concept

FUCK THIS SEASON. :(:(:(:(

i'm no fucking sxe, but i'm totally out of step with this fucking world.

i have words to explain people, but they are totally useless cause they don't make their way up to the brains to be digested.

they're puked out of their ears before they even meditate.

id rather stay quiet.

but then they'll tell me "whats wrong, why aren't you talking?"

-cause you're not even listening.

well I've been seeing the same doctor since I was 3 so there's that..

I just talk to my shrink about stupid bullshit, important things, I ask her questions and she answers them if she can.. and she lets me smoke bogeys and I dunno.. it's like a chill session that I gotta pay for.

wouldn't have it any other way though, I'm getting more and more excited as tomorrow comes closer.

also, I've been seeing the same doctor for almost 16 years so I'm really comfortable with her and she knows how to read me. she also always makes me food which is niiiice. luck was definitely on my side when my parents set me up with this lady.

wow, apology for the length..

how come you started seeing a shrink when you were 3?!

no offense, but it seems like she's your surrogate mother and that your real mom just passed you off on the shrink.

I also doubt that you have that many disorders. Some people build their life or personality around their diagnoses, are you doing this too?

You know, it's not a biological thing and it is very possible to change yourself, you are not your disorders.

Don't lock yourself in or use them as an excuse when you fail something or are in doubt whether to do something.

i explained why i went when i was 3 (here) and i doubt i actually have all those disorders also. i was diagnosed over and over again (according to my parents' wishes before i turned 18) and that's what the doctors say i have.

also, i'm not basing my life around a problem or two. i just take my medicine, enjoy going to therapy and live like anybody else would.

supercrash resulted in the following:

1) Dusted off the old git'arr after a week of leaving it alone

2) played some townes van zandt

3) played some kristofferson

4) specifically help me make it through the night

5) shed a tear (no homo)

6) realized i'm still in love with a beezy on the other side of the world

7) oh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck