superconfessional

i applied to study abroad in budapest for my first semester of senior year. the issue is that your not supposed to be eligible if you've gotten in trouble at school, but you can petition. ive been arrested twice and kicked out of the dorms freshman year. so i wrote a pretty tight petition to let me go and im supposed to hear back today. havent heard back yet and its killing me, i really would like to do this.

I just realised that I still need to get my guitar back.

Picked up my guitar for the first time in a couple weeks last night... felt great. Played for like 2-3 hours. I always wonder why I put it down in the first place (usually distractions like work or SuFu), but I always love the feeling of it coming back.

one of my customers just gave me a big box of random edible goodies you can only get in hk and one similar for my boss. normally I'd share anything she gives me with my coworkers but today it just so happens that the two most unsupportive coworkers were working and I realized I never brought any home to my family.

so I didn't share.

that girl's passive agreesive behavior is fucking pissing me off too. but I'm too stressed to care to deal with that immature behavior right now

Picked up my guitar for the first time in a couple weeks last night... felt great. Played for like 2-3 hours. I always wonder why I put it down in the first place (usually distractions like work or SuFu), but I always love the feeling of it coming back.

yeah, best shit ever...my amps been busted for way too long so i haven't really bothered (plus i'm trying to sell my shit), but i was listening to guns and zep the other day and looked down and my hands were air guitaring the riffs

that's what i really love - that first riff that automatically just slips out when you pick up the axe after a long layoff

thing is she's like, "oh it's not like she's a "real" customer blah blah blah"

fuck bitch who do u think brought all that shit that got you your bonus? I said it in polite speak but now she's bitching behind my back so yah that part I don't care she can say all the shit she wants but I'm mad she's going to get a bonus cos of me :mad: :mad:

thing is she's like, "oh it's not like she's a "real" customer blah blah blah"

fuck bitch who do u think brought all that shit that got you your bonus? I said it in polite speak but now she's bitching behind my back so yah that part I don't care she can say all the shit she wants but I'm mad she's going to get a bonus cos of me :mad: :mad:

fuck that

wait for her outside after work

and then give her a piledriver onto the asphalt, followed up with crippler cross face (Chris Ben-wah RIP)

Guest umhaha84

This bitch in my class won't stop fucking TALKING

right now she's talking to her friend via computer FUCK WHORE

It can be forgiven if she's cute, but my gatorade bottle looks hotter

SOMEONE come SLAP HER PLZ

Guest umhaha84
slap dat bish yourself and post pics of the aftermath

come you can dunkonher with a brick

both my thighs are slimmer are than one of her ass chick

NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY