superconfessional

corbin law or who ever else: I have a extra pack of morning after pills that expire this month. Free to to dudes who bust in vajayjays. Just pay for overnight shipping.

Random: who else keeps mental Checklist of different kinds of girls to sex?

Need To do: cwg, hipster/scene bitch, jap, Brazilian, some sort of Asian hybrid.

All I know is my checked off list consists of way too many Koreans.

corbin law or who ever else: I have a extra pack of morning after pills that expire this month. Free to to dudes who bust in vajayjays. Just pay for overnight shipping.

Random: who else keeps mental Checklist of different kinds of girls to sex?

Need To do: cwg, hipster/scene bitch, jap, Brazilian, some sort of Asian hybrid.

All I know is my checked off list consists of way too many Koreans.

if jesus loves you i bet you could find a girl with all the above characteristics. wait are cwg and scene/hipster bitches mutually exclusive?

Guest umhaha84
you talking about the brown hammered mock neck leather? used to work at barneys and that thing teased me everyday looking at it.

something similar,

this season they used greenish tint greyish leather really thin and fine, plus neck is looser(?) wider

they have pic up on barneys.com but very shitty photo

if jesus loves you i bet you could find a girl with all the above characteristics. wait are cwg and scene/hipster bitches mutually exclusive?

Of course I would not pass that up but I'm looking for clear distinction of check marks. Jap hipster would work and would be tidy effcient but would still need to fullfil cwg. Not mutually exclusive. Please jesus!

I know half Persian half Japanese girl that I'm so trying to scheme.

My interview @ New School went swimmingly. I am very happy. Didn't even mind spending $15 on apples, cereal, and a muffin at Whole Foods afterwards. I am that happy.

Now the weather just needs to get warm and I'll be right as rain.

a few months ago i pulled myself from the cast of the current play.

2.5 weeks before the show opens one of the supporting roles fails alg II

hes a senior, flamouyantly gay, and a dumbfuck

no one else is willing to take over his role

damn yee sense of responsibility!

if i could speak a weather encantation i would, but alas i am not the wizard of yore.

My interview @ New School went swimmingly. I am very happy. Didn't even mind spending $15 on apples, cereal, and a muffin at Whole Foods afterwards. I am that happy.

Now the weather just needs to get warm and I'll be right as rain.

when things go well, spending double digits on silly shit is no biggie.

i spent $8 on a red velvet cupcake after i got into pratt.

oh and i have no cause for splurging, but I am probably going to drop a lot of cash this weekend on clothes. next week is pretty much going to suck ass with so much work but I'm flying home thursday afternoon, it's going to feel awesome.

ah im about to buy watchmen tickets too

imax is sold out by me but im going to midnight showing

i hope there arent rude fuckers that may/may not ruin my time. .. .

I'm crossing my fingers for you jeepsta..

I hate going to midnight showings cos usually there's a shitload of fuckers that can't stop talking/whispering

I am so tired I missed my stop and ended up in daly city. which is bad because the stop between glen park and balboa park (my stop) there's a brief moment where the train is outside and the noise/jolt is always more intense then inside the tunnel and that shift always wakes me up

not this time. it was the last stop and the train conductor woke me :(

yeah i hate midnight showings for that exact reason

but im going to UA stadium seating theater which generally has less jerks

hate falling asleep past stop on trains

so much

I had always thought there'd be something more... graduating and working aint all that great. when they said live up your college years i didnt believe them. i believed in good grades and studying hard. lacking in partying hard and now i have a job and im making money and its good. but is that it ? i worked so hard to be confined to a cube in front of computer looking at numbers all day and monitoring shit. wtffff i wish for drunk hookups, cigarettes by the cartons, exploration of drugs, one night stands, heart break and love.

i had always hoped to work with my hands more and wear denims and getting the fuck out of this small world i live in ..im so confined within my fears and comfort .

maybe im just depressed from lack of exercise, motivation and satisfaction in the work place. I'm waiting yet not waiting for a sign of something new.

i know its only the first couple of days but i dont think im gonna last teh whole year here in seoul. i cannot fucking stand these kids, they are very nice to the korean teachers but once i get up there i get ignored and talked over. ive noticed that unless i lose it and yell at them, they do not listen, and constantly screaming at these kids is not good for me or them. the semester is 3 months if i still feel this way im breaking the contract