superconfessional

two azn girls.

both at my school, both in my same building (dorm)

both pretty, similar faces, same body type, same general steelo, similar haircut.

ones nice/weve spoken (but very little)

one doesnt speak to me, may/may not have a chip on her shoulder.

i can never tell them apart :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

two azn girls.

both pretty, similar faces, same body type, same general steelo, similar haircut.

mark one of their arms to tell them apart

I want my own office! so tired of sitting at home all the time, just want to hang out in a cord suit, drink coffee, chat with the research group...

what I need is a post grad position, an office and an apartment. Life now is on a weird stand still, shitty living conditions and almost no income...

Don't you hate it when someone you were really close with just doesn't return messages or calls or really makes no effort to keep up with you, except you try to keep up with them regardless?

faith in people is low these days.

Meet my ex...

but sometimes, even your very best friends, can act like big jerks about the things you care about: my best friend acts like im some pretentious elitist asshole if i even mention anything im into, so i cant even talk about fashion/music/movies without her getting snotty at me, its strange

my best friends are mostly pretentious elitist assholes just like me so it works out quite well.

there arent enough of my kind at university unfortunately. there are enough pretentious elitist assholes, but none of them deserve to be.

everything in my life is going fine right now - as fine as can possibly be given the current circumstances. except one thing -

coming home every evening to find my dad passed out drunk. He gets up to eat dinner, and then passes out again shortly after. It no longer angers me, makes me sad, or evoke any kind of feeling at all. It just....is. I feel like home would be a more comfortable environment if he just wasn't around. I'm numb to it, but seeing the kinda emotions my mom goes through as a result of his drinking, her inability to convince him to stop, and his general inability to do anything in life, well...what can you say. Everybody has an expiry date, and it's not necessarily death.

I now realize why that 36-villanelle sequence was so easy and quick for me to write. The family life portrayed in it was pretty much my autobiography. Damn.

Theoretically yes, assuming they are at least semi intellectual. If the person is a fucking idiot what are they gonna say? I don't mind corny people or people with "bad taste," but what I hate are fake, shallow fucks.

a paraphrase of kundera, might ease the load a bit off your shoulders -

If someone has nothing in common with you, what is there to hate in them?

my best friends are mostly pretentious elitist assholes just like me so it works out quite well.

there arent enough of my kind at university unfortunately. there are enough pretentious elitist assholes, but none of them deserve to be.

a lot the fuckers I grew up with and am friends with from high school are extremely conservative and pieces of shit in a lot of ways (intolerant in general, completely lacking objectivity, etc...), but I still consider them some of the people I'm closest to.

I just make comments that make them uncomfortable as often as I can to diffuse the situation, ha. It works out well. We basically all go to different schools, so I don't get to see them much, anyways, but I don't ever see myself not seeing them and having a good time when I can.

There's something cool about knowing that you both realize that there's no reason you "should" be friends, but still are.

sometimes its nice to have people with differing opinions around you. dont want everyone agreeing with you all the time

Basically that. Sometimes even if their opinions are pretty stupid. Helps build character and good times.

I feel like I said the exact same thing here as in my post responding to jane's shit earlier...but whatever

a paraphrase of kundera, might ease the load a bit off your shoulders -

If someone has nothing in common with you, what is there to hate in them?

As you said earlier......snow flakes.

this fake j beezy at work is gonna ruin my life. she looks awesome. she wore a tight doubleknit dress today with a G string, and yall niggas here in Asia can appreciate a girl who wears a G string, Ass cheeks flappin all healthily in that dresss. Fuck my motherfucking life.

this fake j beezy at work is gonna ruin my life. she looks awesome. she wore a tight doubleknit dress today with a G string, and yall niggas here in Asia can appreciate a girl who wears a G string, Ass cheeks flappin all healthily in that dresss. Fuck my motherfucking life.

DL pics with your cellphone or it didnt happen!!

I cant phone camera that shit, i got 1 megapixel for that ass and it deserves like 16 megapixels at least. Down to the three stray pubes stickin out of thong, fuck my life. I love going to work for these J beezy concepts. And she is loving the JIl Raf concepts. She told me where she lives today but I couldn't hear, I'm deaf. I will figure that part out later. I just gotta get some liquid date rape in her soon.

Fuck she looks awesome and I want to live my life with her.

two azn girls.

Don't fucking matter man. U white = they want your cock eventually.

ALso today I realized the guy who sits behind me at work was prominent poster on a forum i was also a prominent poster on, and he somehwat conversed with me, like 8 years ago. Do i call him out on it while he smokes with me during breaks? Or do i go a year without ever mentioning that shit?

It's like if me and Money Tuff quit sufu right now and ended up in the same place in 2017....

azn girls dont got panty game? what do they wear? grannies?

I am missing mad 'a's and 'the's in my posts, I know. I am Asian and drunk, fu ck you all for this wretched language. And fuck my fake J beezy at work for ruining my life that I have been building up until now.

ayo dismal

your name was prophetic all along

fuck life, fuck the world

raise a middle finger in salute, to everything. SALUT

edit - on a more serious note, you seem to be doing good for yourself these days. better than i at least. well done