superconfessional

i am GEEKED up, to commemorate my first snow day from school in my 19 years of being, rather than a tornado or hurricane day.

im finishing my tea and drugs, bathing myself, and going to the park with a beautiful, down girl:)

god speed gentlemen. hope your days finna be nice as mine

shit man you reprised that post in two different threads

geeked up and dripped out

by the way - china dolls = granny smith apple drawz

if you see one with a g string

best believe that thing done seen more than G's in her thing

better pack your bags and run 'fore those Angels in America sing

took a day off from school today even though ive been chronically late to my 8 am class this whole semester.

just couldnt do that shit today, my bodys still feeling like trash from saturday night/sunday morning. i need some pot

im beginning to become miserable due to business casual wishing for denim wearing, moving, communicating job. there has to be more to post college then work sleep work sleep work sleep and the weekends are never long enough. im in a rut .

I can't decide if I want to take summer classes or not. Part of me knows I need to do it to meet requirements etc. but I also really want to have a 3 month summer vacation and just work.

damn i am in the same boat with u ..:(

this is the flow of high to low of the past few hours

hi: i came

low: condom broke

hi: shes on the pill

low: shes on antibiotics which have a history of interfering with birth control

hi: studies show that the interference only occurs with rimfapin which shes not on.

need morning after pill nauu

I can't decide if I want to take summer classes or not. Part of me knows I need to do it to meet requirements etc. but I also really want to have a 3 month summer vacation and just work.
damn i am in the same boat with u ..:(

i'm in the same boat as u 2. i fucked around for the past 2 years and am just starting university next year. so i figured i might as well get started and do two summer school courses.

i really want a sales associate to ask me why im not going to buy this 7g dress just so i can punch them in the face with my fist covered in SILVER rings

they can prolly just tell because they have x ray vision and can see how empty my wallet is

Guest umhaha84
i like trying clothes on i cant afford

im going to do that tomorrow at barneys

womp

not a problem,

just put your coat over and walk out

btw, kid who told me he'd steal some shit from barneys for me got nervous and turned down my offer fucker.

I really wanted that $1400 helmut lang leather jacket.

helmut lang leather jacket is wired so to try it on you need to ask a sales associate to unwire it and they watch you try it on and then reconnect it once youre done.

kid probably didnt know that.

took a day off from school today even though ive been chronically late to my 8 am class this whole semester.

ahh i was so tempted to skip my 12:40 class. i'm always at LEAST 10 minutes late. luckily i have a friend i knew since middle school in that class who signed me in today.

this is the flow of high to low of the past few hours

hi: i came

low: condom broke

hi: shes on the pill

low: shes on antibiotics which have a history of interfering with birth control

hi: studies show that the interference only occurs with rimfapin which shes not on.

need morning after pill nauu

get the pill or else you'll regret it

hey nicotine

try on an alaia dress

steal it

and then sell it to me for cheapz

many thanks in advance,

jj

oh an jane please don't get those crystal balmain sandals, they look cheap as fuck

Guest umhaha84
helmut lang leather jacket is wired so to try it on you need to ask a sales associate to unwire it and they watch you try it on and then reconnect it once youre done.

kid probably didnt know that.

not in my barneys