superconfessional

Went to meet up with a girl who wants my dick.

I had a migrane and was not drinking. had a sip or two off her drink.

bill came and her and her two friends payed up...

i went to say goodbye to people i knew and met up with them outside.

girls friend got salty on me for NOT PAYING. i laughed. asked her what she was mad at... she said "everything". i said, "take it out on me".

she said, "be a man and pay".

I said, "now you are getting insulting". Walked away... as i went back to the people i knew, i hear "kill yourself".... not today thanks.

Ended up at a roof party in LES. Weed, blow, girls, fun.

That lead to a lame house party with beer and not enough blow.

Did not get laid, but, over all, A+ night.

I was on my bike riding on the side of the road. Some car honks at me. Saw him again at the stoplight, contemplated breaking his window.

What if he only wanted to be friends?

Went to meet up with a girl who wants my dick.

I had a migrane and was not drinking. had a sip or two off her drink.

bill came and her and her two friends payed up...

i went to say goodbye to people i knew and met up with them outside.

girls friend got salty on me for NOT PAYING. i laughed. asked her what she was mad at... she said "everything". i said, "take it out on me".

she said, "be a man and pay".

I said, "now you are getting insulting". Walked away... as i went back to the people i knew, i hear "kill yourself".... not today thanks.

Ended up at a roof party in LES. Weed, blow, girls, fun.

That lead to a lame house party with beer and not enough blow.

Did not get laid, but, over all, A+ night.

Her friends want your dick now, because you didnt pay. They tried to simp you and it backfired, and now they want you. Guys who buy random chicks drinks almost never get laid.

been watching those freaky eater vids on youtube lately, found the British version, hosted by this "less obvious chick you dig" kind of gal, Natalie Savona. Been google stalking her for the last 1/2 hour, and now I find myself writing her fan mail on her website.... lol

http://www.nataliesavona.com/

FhSmomxEdt4

a couple nights ago i had the filthiest dream in which i did a bit of the old 'hows ya father' with gong minzi (of kpop group 2NE1).

well tastey.

haha, i'm reading a clockwork orange at the moment--your post sounds just like something alex would say :D

Guest roastedchickenwing

Before you guys judge me, i can honestly say i've definitely been given opportunities and actually been approached by girls. I guess when you're at a young age, when a girl take special interest in you and sends obvious signals, you begin to feel nervous and afraid to pursue a relationship. That's how i felt and i pass off all opportunities. Now i'm at that age where if i never kiss a girl or live up to the modern standard, ill be degraded or humiliated. It is pressuring but I try to not let it get the best of me. I am in no way religious or gay, i just feel I never developed that confidence growing up. Confidence in any gender is key and i just lack that. I'm probably behind most of the guys in terms of relationship but will continue to keep my head up high.

find some young honeys then

in all honesty though, i started late. i kissed girls when i was like 17 and whatnot, but didn't really fool around and get laid til i was 18. so you're what, a year behind? kiss a girl that isn't so attractive that she terrifies you. if you're not a boring person, reflect on the non-sexual shit they'll get out of hanging out with you, and be honest with them when shit gets real.

if all else fails (girls, back me up here), just go down on her a whole bunch til you figure shit out, and she probably won't complain.

would be nice if there were more people with less history and less baggage

(but if you were still all no kissy virgin like at my age they would make a crappy blockbuster movie about you)