superconfessional

Get out, and invest in yourself. What's the point of a master's degree if you can't focus and do well in it? I know that for a lot of jobs, just having a master's is a good idea, but honestly, I'd much rather wait a year or two, grow personally, and then get a master's with good grades as well.

Also broken homes fucking suck man. :( Hang in there.

word but the catch is that i can borrow the $ for the degree while living in the house, that may not be an option if i am living out of town. you might be on to something, could be happy now, pursue MsC and then PhD later when i want my real job

Can you not get your masters somewhere else?

grades are pretty lackluster and i am lacking in critical lab experience. i could always apply to a whack of programs but again the financial issues could catch up with me if i leave home.

2) my grandmas alzheimer is so far progressed that she's not able to eat, drink or speak. i visited her yesterday and it was pretty damn heart breaking. ffuu

update, grandma passed away a few hours ago. :(

yo Waffle,

hope you are doing ok.

I only have 5 uni classes left (which I have to take over two semesters). It really bums me out that 3 of them have to be shitty classes i.e. french/science. I really enjoy being in school/writing essays/debating/reading and I find the end of my studies to be really anticlimactic.

yo Waffle,

hope you are doing ok.

I only have 5 uni classes left (which I have to take over two semesters). It really bums me out that 3 of them have to be shitty classes i.e. french/science. I really enjoy being in school/writing essays/debating/reading and I find the end of my studies to be really anticlimactic.

man i'm in the exact same boat, same amount of classes and shit too. except i'm taking english courses instead of french or science, thank god, but i'm still feeling like... anticlimactic.

on the other hand, i'm about to start doing some volunteer work for the first time since i was forced to do horrible volunteer stuff that i had no interest in in high school. gonna be working with kids in a program organized by a good friend of mine who's a social worker. i'm mildly nervous but it's a nice counterpoint to the feeling of just sort of slogging out one last bit of my undergrad.

sharing too much on the internet concept

on the other hand, i'm about to start doing some volunteer work for the first time since i was forced to do horrible volunteer stuff that i had no interest in in high school. gonna be working with kids in a program organized by a good friend of mine who's a social worker. i'm mildly nervous but it's a nice counterpoint to the feeling of just sort of slogging out one last bit of my undergrad.

keep an open mind and be sure to laugh.

all my volunteer work involved working with kids. to be honest, definitely the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences of my life. i know people throw that "rewarding" line out there a lot, but it's actually true. i seriously miss those kids.

nostalgia concept. trading all of that^ to work corporate next year.

highschool is so fucking whack.

i feel like i'm in a long plain trip and i've been delayed at some shitty airport in the middle of nowhere where everyone is there but no one is really cool.

honestly i wish i just had people who i could grow with, people who are about that life.

but yeah whatever, probably breaking up with lame girlfriend soon.

fuckdiz.

On the upside, i went on a bad date, came home fucked up, saw a girl i had not talked to in 8 years on FB, went over her house at 3am, left at 6... It was worth the cab fare... i tell ya that much... it either works or it does not work, why the fuck force it... two dates with one chick and no luck. a couple hours with another and i feel happy, spent, unable to play COD effectively...

Guest roastedchickenwing
Finished applying for pharmacy school. My biggest fear right now is not getting in and disappointing myself and everyone I know. Wish I didn't give a fuck.

I might be able to relieve your stress. what is your GPA? Have you done any volunteer work?