superconfessional

I been a vegetarian for about 5 months now and Ive been taking the best dumps ever.

Quick. Clean. Smooth.

Truth. I've been eating healthier, ie carbs with more fiber. Poops come out smooth like butter

Why the fuck are you hating on his lifestyle? Negged. (Pos the other just to make you feel worthless)

Cool. You two can go take smooth dumps together. You poop in his butt hole, and he'll poop it back into your butt hole. And you will keep pooping into each other's butt holes. Back and forth. Forever. ))<>((

I had korean food the other day at this place that claims to have probiotic kimchi and my poops are fiery these last two days.

all kim chi is probiotic, unless you cook it. anything fermented has probiotics in it.

Guest roastedchickenwing
I am unemployed. I fucking hate it. I like having some free time to start reading but I really would like to have some income.

I hope some (coffee)shops give me a ring-a-ling in the next few days.

I miss working. I been trying to find a job ever since i quit my last one. It has been 5 years and still no luck. I dont even have $ to buy a nook.

lol @ unemployed for 5 years..

anyway, i for some reason stopped doing my workout routine the past week and a half and today i'm hit with a bout of the old familiar depression and lethargy i once was accustomed to experiencing daily. super shitty and lame and goes to show how much your daily efforts contribute to a higher standard of living.

tomorrow: ten thousand pushups and 1700 gyals on ma dick OMG

1) dad diagnosed with prostate cancer

2) my grandmas alzheimer is so far progressed that she's not able to eat, drink or speak. i visited her yesterday and it was pretty damn heart breaking. ffuu

ok i think i can stay in my current apt but i think i am also sort of screwing this other girl over by doing so. she already gave deposit but was only going to be here for like a month and i need to stay at least through january, but it's the 18th and i feel a bit bad. guy on the lease is going to give her deposit back today/tomorrow.

but then again i don't really have any set alternatives and also i'm living here already :/

Everything always falls apart, first panic attack in years. I don't know what to do anymore, I just want a void of existence for 48 hours to sleep and recuperate. This fucking life is killing me.

don't do nothin this weekend scott, just sleep it straight through fuck the rest, don't even turn the comp on

Thanks for the supportive rep/posts guys. They found out about the tumor pretty quickly, his PSA-levels were just slightly eleveted but they decided to do a biopsy anyway which I am pretty thankful for right now. He's having a consultation with a urologist and oncologist next week to decide what kind of treatment he's getting, but hopefully he decides to get a prostatectomy instead of chemo. So the surgery should be scheduled for early september if we're lucky.

my awkwardness has become the definition of me.

if i made friends in school/work, i never hung out with them outside of those areas. my social interaction is awful because of this.

i dont know how to greet or say goodbye to acquaintances and i dont call ppl back or make plans to hang out. i cant carry on simple conversations about them. im just awkward.

but im working at it.

Asking a girl out isn't very complicated dude.

If you think she would, ask the bitch out saying something like:

I'd love to talk to you more sometime! Did you want to go out for 'insert interesting food she would want to try out or something'.

Who the fuck takes a girl out for dinner on a first date? What a bush league move. Drinks, always.