superconfessional

im going to see too short tonight at a club...thing is i have a final the next morning at 8. If i ever used 'fml' it would def be for this but i don't and wont so imma just suck it up and take my final drunk or with no sleep, i havn't decided yet.

Always on that college binge drinkin concept

reminds me of last year, i had the retake for the 2nd semester which is basically 3 hours for 3 subjects if you failed the exams but not by far.

it was the day before world music day which is something huge, but i said i wouldn't come back too late because those retake where important.

i ended up drinking a lot, smoking, and did c in a club, i wandered home at around 5am. i was so fucked at the exam that i left after an hour. anyway i didn't study enough, but still.... needless to say i didn't pass. i had like 4.5/60 haha.

ps: i recall i took a nap on a bench that night. and before you ask i was too drunk to fuck. ... ... as always. it would have been surrealistic anyway if i did. like that time with the black albino in the toilet of a club... and his friend... hum... said too much already haha.

i'm gonna try to make it short. i was (very) drunk and coming back home from a sorta lame party. i spotted a couple of girls (one of them is a black albino with a perfect body, the other is very pretty but fuckin dumb) trying to roll a joint, but they were pretty bad, so i helped. we talked a few minutes, i drank their wine smokin their joint, see.

so i don't know how i did it but i managed to walk to this club. the the black girl started dancing with me, and after a while i ask her if she wants to go to the toilet with me, you know why. and when we where done i went downstairs and started dancing with her friend because she was prettier, and in the end she gave me a handjob.

then we left the club, very early in the morning, it was rainy as fuck, i gave a fake number to the black albino, and kissed the pretty one, making the black girl very upset haha.

and i was supposed to go home quick.......

i'm gonna try to make it short. i was (very) drunk and coming back home from a sorta lame party. i spotted a couple of girls (one of them is a black albino with a perfect body, the other is very pretty but fuckin dumb) trying to roll a joint, but they were pretty bad, so i helped. we talked a few minutes, i drank their wine smokin their joint, see.

so i don't know how i did it but i managed to walk to this club. the the black girl started dancing with me, and after a while i ask her if she wants to go to the toilet with me, you know why. and when we where done i went downstairs and started dancing with her friend because she was prettier, and in the end she gave me a handjob.

then we left the club, very early in the morning, it was rainy as fuck, i gave a fake number to the black albino, and kissed the pretty one, making the black girl very upset haha.

and i was supposed to go home quick.......

Dimes get the digits chicken heads get the wrong number!

roommate made fuckin' sugar cookies 4 her office. they're in the shape of letters, and apparently spell her co--workers' and family members' names. i just found this out after secretly eating a couple of them

fuck shit like this. she's gonna find out when she frosts them- i can't wait to live alone/not just with a platonic girlfriend

also, this is the biggest dilemma in my life currently

woo?

long distance relationships are so ridiculously tiring and depressing. way too difficult. i have to drive ~1.5 hours to see her. shit is fucking eating me alive.

contemplating ending things. ugh.

im not doing long distance but i dont have a car so i have to take the subway for 2 fuckin hrs to get to my gf's house. there should be a subway line that connects brooklyn and queens...

roommate made fuckin' sugar cookies 4 her office. they're in the shape of letters, and apparently spell her co--workers' and family members' names. i just found this out after secretly eating a couple of them

fuck shit like this. she's gonna find out when she frosts them- i can't wait to live alone/not just with a platonic girlfriend

also, this is the biggest dilemma in my life currently

woo?

haha your life sounds dope. but just fess up to it before she finds out and confronts you, its the smartest way to deal with this kind of situation

it isn't that i mind rocking the minimum wage, but it gets a bit uncomfortable being scrutinised by drunk regulars all the time. plus i technically work in enemy territory.

i've grown kinda callous to the concept of relationships and romance.

same, but i'm a cynical fucker these days

been going to school for engineering and decided it really wasn't for me so this fall i applied to parsons on a whim. didn't really think i had a chance because i have literally zero arts background. just got my acceptance letter + an offer to be in the scholar program. LOL WUT

Confession: I was macking on this girl I met on Halloween. We hang out one night, turns out she's into me. We have a movie night planned for some indeterminate point in the future. Bad idea, it never actually happens. She bails on me two days before our date because she forgot about it and was babysitting. Since then she's just seemed uninterested. I mean, I wasn't expecting much out of this girl besides some ass, and she made it pretty clear she was into me and it's been 6 months. So I'm salty as fuck.

That combined with most of the attractive girls I know being cut off for fear of damaging social situations and I've just been in a sort of funk. I need interesting women to chase or a girlfriend, but it's my last year of high school and I don't want to commit. Don't know if I can, I've become so fucking cynical. It's hard to really feel like I'm feeling deeply, why would I want to put a girl through that sort of emotional bullshit? So I've been in sort of a funk for a while. Everything just seems so meaningless. Eh, I'll get over it.

Confession: I was macking on this girl I met on Halloween. We hang out one night, turns out she's into me. We have a movie night planned for some indeterminate point in the future. Bad idea, it never actually happens. She bails on me two days before our date because she forgot about it and was babysitting. Since then she's just seemed uninterested. I mean, I wasn't expecting much out of this girl besides some ass, and she made it pretty clear she was into me and it's been 6 months. So I'm salty as fuck.

That combined with most of the attractive girls I know being cut off for fear of damaging social situations and I've just been in a sort of funk. I need interesting women to chase or a girlfriend, but it's my last year of high school and I don't want to commit. Don't know if I can, I've become so fucking cynical. It's hard to really feel like I'm feeling deeply, why would I want to put a girl through that sort of emotional bullshit? So I've been in sort of a funk for a while. Everything just seems so meaningless. Eh, I'll get over it.

sorry... this post sucks.. very typical

and you sound like you're trying too hard to write a 'good' confession.. you were just expecting "some ass"? and what, you were gonna get it at the movies? you may want to rethink your choice to come to america, picking up girls isn't as easy as in sudan...

HmJbJs-9ST0

and you sound like you're trying too hard to write a 'good' confession.. you were just expecting "some ass"? and what, you were gonna get it at the movies? you may want to rethink your choice to come to america, picking up girls isn't as easy as in sudan...

usually i'd remark on how lame of a comment this is and i'd find some quirky way to make you look silly but i'm feeling cheery so i'm going to issue your sad, sad self a christmas pass. merry christmas you unfunny poor sap!

also, if you like bangs, this is pretty hilarious: http://www.viceland.com/music/2009/12/bangs-took-the-world-to-da-movies/

I’ve heard a bad one too though. One guy, after listening to “Take U To Da Movies†yelled out loud that “Sudan should drown for this!†How does that make you feel?

Huh? Sudan should drown?

I'm sorry, "good" confessional? Being bummed about sexual frustration is not grounds for lighthearted confessions? Also it was finna be a movie night at my house, not going to an actual movie theatre....In Sudan I'd have just gotten my janjaweed buds and knocked her out and that's the end of that...fucking americans making things too serious. That video is gold

broken_dubz.. I'm with you..

i've been getting too good of use of the new privacy settings..

lurked every single person I've been meaning to but had previously had their photos blocked..

With this came me figuring out five girls I knew in highschool.. who are my age or younger.. are now pregnant.

I also confess that I get no greater secret personal joy than seeing girls my own age and younger pregnant. I'm not sure why, other than if an 'oops' ever happens to me I won't feel so bad.. or maybe I'm shocked at the fact that they're engaging in sexual activity.