superconfessional

I like depositing checks at citibank/boa for my mom only because the tellers as well as the female customers are always super cute.

I have chase and rarely see any...

yeeah theres one super cute teller girl that i always hope to get at BoA. if i ever do get her, i'll be too nervous to spit game.

never been to Chase before. are their tellers/customers actually uglier?

the other day the moms and i were at TD bank and we went to one of them cubicle pplz ... and this girl was wearing some low V and them titayyzzzz were oh so Natural, the move, the swing and the bounce... mmmmmmmm straight pervin

i always think of the most awesome shit in the shower.

i feel as if i don't have as much fun drinking as others do, it kinda sucks.

while googling my name at a friends, i found myself quoted in my schools news paper because i posted on facebook groups wall about a 24 hour library.

of course it was taken out of context.

My cousin got this awesome star wars lego spaceship for christmas. I totally jacked it and put it together, i think everyone realised i liked it allot more then the presents i got myself. So busting out my old lego when i get home.

lego's the best.

Lego is possibly the best toy ever. It made you work out sollutions, invent and improvise and use your imagination. I built all kinds of crazy spaceships and off road buggies and fighter jets with them.

Of course, I made some weird "hard rock" music with my mouth as I imagined flying through the abyss of space in hopes of blowing up the mothership or whatever.

yeh.. definately made swoosh pewpew sounds when it was finished. Also major flashbacks of having fucking sore knees/back after leaning over piles of multicoloured bricks on the floor for 4 hours.

My gf is 10 years younger than me and recently did a 360 degree change on attitude on me. From Lovers to Non Talking Terms in about 12 hours, without giving me a reason and just said nothing. I AM FUCKING DYING HERE. HOW CRUEL CAN WOMEN BE.........

PS. I spent my Xmas Eve drunk and smsing her on how I feel, 0 replies, nothing, absolute nothing.

Bipolarness on girls, HATE that ish, had one this time last year too.

My gf is 10 years younger than me and recently did a 360 degree change on attitude on me. From Lovers to Non Talking Terms in about 12 hours, without giving me a reason and just said nothing. I AM FUCKING DYING HERE. HOW CRUEL CAN WOMEN BE.........

PS. I spent my Xmas Eve drunk and smsing her on how I feel, 0 replies, nothing, absolute nothing.

Almost.all girls are bipolar in one way or another. You have to get used to the fact that they will almost certainly let you down or turn on you in one way or another.

Hate to say it but it might be your own fault if you let your guard down.

Yeah, I know that, but this girl was incredibly different compared to others. For example, we'd hang out the day and everything would be great.. then by the time the days done, she wouldnt even talk to me. and it got annoying. :D

So to add to the fact that my gifts to my family were all gift certificates (since they asked for them specifically), I also didn't wrap them, or put them in bags, or anything clever. Our Christmas eve dinner saw all the kids go through way too much wine, and I passed out when I was supposed to wrap them up. Woke up still drunk, hangover kicked in when unwrapping started. Curse you, wine.

I actually like wrapping, my mom taught me well, but my step-sister is on a whole other level. Puts a bunch of folds into them, creates strange patterns, and generally makes gifts look like art. Feel bad unwrapping anything.

Most frustrating: the past week I haven't been able to get someone off my mind. It hit me out of nowhere and it's all the time.

Yeah, I know that, but this girl was incredibly different compared to others. For example, we'd hang out the day and everything would be great.. then by the time the days done, she wouldnt even talk to me. and it got annoying. :D

sup jbeezies