superconfessional

new to the forum..

Its been almost a year since my grandfather passed away

and I still feel like he is ALWAYS watching me and I cant do shit.

First I thought it would pass but now its getting to a point where

i feel so fucking guilty for all the smoking drinking and other things..

I wasnt even close to my grandfather or maybe thats why..

Dropped out of school that I went in to after taking a year off and all im doing everyday is getting high trying to forget myself. Everyone around me, except my good friends, treat me as if Im a severe depressee when all I want is for them to mind their own goddamn business. They all sort of pity me for the fact that I'm just wasting my life away.. I'm only 19 but I feel like I fucked up for good and I will never amount to anything. At least I know that if I keep on like this..

ive finally come to the realization that i cant count on my brother as i had imagined. in other words realized he's a piece of shit, who doesnt care so much for my suffering since he made "plans", most likely to hang with some stupid girl . hoes over bros

not only do i have to deal with this suprise unemployed shit, but i have to deal with you and your insecurities. you say you love him, why do you still want to talk, and why tell me you still love me and want me in your life? i actually could predict where the whole conversation would go.

you're a disease.

Wow, went to a party tonight, only with my classmates. Seems like everyone wanna know me more these times, quite the opposite feeling than last year. I don't know how i managed to be the "cool dude", but looks like it's there.

I feel that 2010 will be a huge turning point in my life, professionaly and emotionaly speaking.

You are in school, you have no professional life.

If you are going to grasp hold of being a "cool dude", i suggest you start mercilessly hate fucking your way though anyone and everything that reminds you of your old weak self.

Also get drunk and yell at people that dont deserve it.

You have arrived.