superconfessional

um.. dismal, none of that stuff is romantic

drawing a heart in the snow with your steaming piss is more romantic

the stuff you listed is good n making an effort and will make her go good boy and pat you on the head

something romantic would make her smile cause she cant stop herself smiling even if shes mad

take this to the next level and take a dump on her front door,works for me.

edit: sup magnetic

dis.. just go down on her when she wants to do sex and make her cum like that and do all those things you said.. after that make her cum 5 times when your in bed .. shell tell this to the other couple believe me girls dont keep their mouth shut

I can accept that I'm not a romantic dude. She is ok with that too. I do eat a lot of pussy already, so check that one off the list. Our home life resembles that of the yuppie couple from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation though.

I will take her to a nice restaurant for our anniversary and all will be forgiven. I might even let her drag along her huge Nikon to Pierre Gagnaire's so she can do her food blog, as much as that is stakes to my heart.

If I do all the things on my list, I might get to put it idb.

I doubt it though. It might keep her from bitching for a week or so, which is good enough.

take it from asshole to asshole:

you should do each of these nice things but only one a day

this way she doesn't get unreasonable ideals in her head

or is it even more unreasonable to do them everyday... conundrum!!!!!!!!!!

maybe space them out a few months apart

have slept with/hooked up with/had a relationship with:

one girl who is now a hooters girl, one former suicide girl, one who later became a stripper, one who was previously a stripper, and one who was employed at the les american apparel.

i have decided to assess my life as this seems to be a problem.

have slept with/hooked up with/had a relationship with:

one girl who is now a hooters girl, one former suicide girl, one who later became a stripper, one who was previously a stripper, and one who was employed at the les american apparel.

i have decided to assess my life as this seems to be a problem.

no hate, but hittin' up a planned parenthood is probably a good idea as well, haha. (4)

i cruised through some random party with a guy i met yesterday looking for his girl or some shit. as soon as getting in i was getting a mean mug from some fool a head shorter than me looking like a punk bitch. the dude i came with had a few words with this dude and we we're about to bounce as we find out we weren't welcome and the mean mugging dude couldn't help but talk some shit to me as i was leaving so i shoved the dude in the face and in no time i was getting rushed by his homies. key advantage now is that i know where he stays at and he has no idea who i am or where i live.

dude i was with didn't get my back or nothing, fuck him. pussy shit.

this sounds like superbad.

so you guys have myspace?

Maybe I'm reading this out of context, but why the fuck would you expect some dude you just met to get your back at a house party? Get the fuck out of here with that mentality. Hope you a have a speedy recovery though. Don't fuck with viets.

i was eavesdropping on my gf and roommate last night. roommate mentioned how i am not meant to be with her, and how she needed someone else, motherfucker!

GAH

i'm confronting her tonight when she gets off work, then bitch at the roomie (5)

meh dont be too hard on the girl, depending on how she responded to your roommate. she may take your eavesdropping and confrontation the wrong way, etc.

roommate on the other hand, needs moar google:roommate pranks (0)

i was eavesdropping on my gf and roommate last night. roommate mentioned how i am not meant to be with her, and how she needed someone else, motherfucker!

GAH

i'm confronting her tonight when she gets off work, then bitch at the roomie (5)

if you admit to them that you were eavesdropping, wont that make you look like a creep? and reinforce what the roommate is saying?

Maybe I'm reading this out of context, but why the fuck would you expect some dude you just met to get your back at a house party? Get the fuck out of here with that mentality. Hope you a have a speedy recovery though. Don't fuck with viets.

ive had peoples back that i just met...

confession: i pretended to be drunker than i was the other night so this bitch would come pick me up and i could fuck her. she came to get me after she finished the movie she was watching with a friend of mine who has told me he is really interested in her. alls fair in fuckin bitches

ive had peoples back that i just met...

confession: i pretended to be drunker than i was the other night so this bitch would come pick me up and i could fuck her. she came to get me after she finished the movie she was watching with a friend of mine who has told me he is really interested in her. alls fair in fuckin bitches

So du, you have the backs of random strangers you just met, but you don't have the backs of your homies? Get the fuck out of here wth that mentality.