superconfessional

Guest on-display

when i'm out on date with a girl i just met and it turns our she's boring. i text some other random girl during the date "what are you doing? i'm on a date and she's really boring me." i play off that and it works on so many levels

when i'm out on date with a girl i just met and it turns our she's boring. i text some other random girl during the date "what are you doing? i'm on a date and she's really boring me." i play off that and it works on so many levels

i like that, i'll try that

three weeks ago, my exams where over, and i knew i finally could catch up on the fun i didn't experience on the past two weeks prior to the exams, which makes ... a month. anyway. i was feeling good, i even started taking driving license lessons, gave a few resume at shops (i never went back to check status) ...

today... i woke up hangover at 4pm, again. now i realise the only two days i didn't spend the night out was last thursday because i had to move out/in, and ... tonight because i turned off my phone and feel very foggy, like more than usual. got cockblocked twice yesterday too, so i'm a bit pissed off.

as much as i like to party, drink smoke whatever, wandering back home thanks to my phone's gps, party abroad and all that stuff, it's very saddening when you feel like you need a rest (and can't afford this anymore).

class started again earlier this week, but i didn't go to check my timetable or anything. i don't even care. it's this moment of the month when i grab my notepad and a pen and can't find 3 things that i'm looking forward.

i mean, it happens very seldomly, and i'm not this kind of person and i know i'll be fine again in less than week but i feel like shit that's all. thanks if you read this.

(i reread it all and the advice i'd give myself would be to get a drink haha)

just got a waking up phone call asking me if i'm down to spend the next couple of days in barcelona. man that's way better now.

i'm really thinkin about just going to new york for a few days in february. i think i can financially make it happen, if i can stay with someone out there lol.

25 years old is when you should kick life in gear... everything up till then should be fun and adventure and drugs and unprotected sex... after 25 you need to start getting a life plan together or your going to be 33 and be the same you, just 33 and its not as cool. i had as much fun as i could until the quarter century mark, and then got my ass in high gear, i like the way it worked out for me.

2 cents concept.

^setting age limits is always a bad idea but its a good idea not to be a mess when your in your 30's. doesn't mean you have to stress about living up to some bullshit age standard. It reminds me of some of my grown up friends. yeah they got the house,nice car, decent job, kids and wife. They are stuck in alot of ways and up to thier ass in debt and always strapped for cash. most are not happy, Its the american "dream"

I'm not a kitchen god or anything, but after logging 20,000+ hours of viewing the Food Network, you would THINK that I could recognize a double boiler when I see one. Instead, I burned the bottom of a pot because I put water in the double boiling attachment, rather than in the pot itself. Now I owe my friend's roommate a new fucking pot, and it won't even be the same one because I think this one is from 10 years ago or something.

Fuck my idiocy.

Oh and fuck drama.

Reading the Superswap threaks always gets my blood boiling, and I don't even participate in them.

Why the fuck do people participate in these activities if they can't be responsible enough to even ship a package? And to the people that can't spare $40 to make a goodies box, and ship, ------ JUST DON'T SIGN UP, PLEASE.

You know, that being said, at the moment I'm one of the people that can't really afford to make a $40 goodies box and ship too-- so I don't participate. See how easy that was?

^setting age limits is always a bad idea but its a good idea not to be a mess when your in your 30's. doesn't mean you have to stress about living up to some bullshit age standard.

every time i hear somebody talk about age appropriate behavior it rubs me the wrong way.

for better or worse i felt more age pressure when i was in my early twenties than i do now. i also remember how youthful my grandmother was throughout her life.i think a whole lot of people confuse maturity with rigidity in outlook. watching people older than myself i have noticed that if you keep finding things to be passionate about you seem younger and happier. by all means if you find a way to be passionate about chasing long term goals you have set for yourself then there is no reason not to pursue them.

there is a book which is amazing if you are ever feeling like you are too old to take up something new tolstoy's bicycle the russian authour learnt to ride one when he was 67.