superconfessional

My computer crapped out on me and now I'm trying to find the blog that hosted the wallpaper that I took my avatar from. I can't remember it for the life of me and I really loved all those wallpapers.

Superconfession: I'm going to smoke out, write some bullshit about the Aeneid, and keep hunting for this stupid blog.

My computer crapped out on me and now I'm trying to find the blog that hosted the wallpaper that I took my avatar from. I can't remember it for the life of me and I really loved all those wallpapers.

Superconfession: I'm going to smoke out, write some bullshit about the Aeneid, and keep hunting for this stupid blog.

http://www.kitsunenoir.com/

I guess this is the place to admit that I am baffled by steve harvey's hairline it is so unaturally perfect it scares me. I think about it for a good 10-20 minutes a day I just don't understand it but I know it is really creepin me the fuck out.
He probably gets it shaped up every hour...
Various internet sources state that it is a hair piece. I hope to god it's just internet gossip, as its truth would be tantamount to a child first learning of Santa's nonexistence.

There is this really nice vintage Swiss army bicycle locked a block from my studio, it's been standing there untouched for at least a month (probably longer, but I've started paying attention about a month ago).

It looks kind of abandoned.

It's reallyreally nice and I feel like taking it, but it's locked so I'd have to cut that wich technically makes it stealing...

But it just stands there, with no one paying attention to it.

Should I attach a note and see if someone takes it off?

I don't want to steal a bike...

What to do superfuture???

Put a post it on it with: "Hi ! Do you use this nice bicycle ?" with a answer field

If there's no answer within say a couple of week, just get a pliers and get it.

When no one use it, it's not stealing, it's wasting.

^Keep in mind that this is in Amsterdam, there are more bikes outside than inside, houses are small and it's probably a heavy bike, so that's not the reason for it standing outside...

Freecat, I was thinking something along those lines...

Hmmm, maybe I should check if there are some surveilance cams hanging around it...

^Keep in mind that this is in Amsterdam, there are more bikes outside than inside, houses are small and it's probably a heavy bike, so that's not the reason for it standing outside...

Freecat, I was thinking something along those lines...

Hmmm, maybe I should check if there are some surveilance cams hanging around it...

i wouldn't do it. this reminds me of this "cops" episode in which they left a 1500 dollar bike on the corner of some street and made surveillance to see if anyone stole it and then proceeded to arrest who did it.

more costy option: see who owns it, knock at their door, propose to buy for ... $100.

and next time i come to amsterdam, i'll try to steal a cotton duck.

Tonight I was helping my roommate with her computer. She was wearing pajamas. I was in a position such that looking down her shirt was simply impossible for me to avoid. As luck would have it, she had decided to not wear a bra, which meant that what I thought would simply be a nice cleavage view turned out to be a super duper full boob and nipple view. BTW she's hot. And 18.

So I guess I need to confess the sin of looking at my hot roommate's boob without her knowledge or permission, and likely utilising said image while making a knuckle hot dog in the near future.

What college do you go to?? Co-ed roommates?????? lucky fuck

Various internet sources state that it is a hair piece. I hope to god it's just internet gossip, as its truth would be tantamount to a child first learning of Santa's nonexistence.

You're right about that one.

i was fucking pissed when a bitch stole my old blackberry pearl and it didn't have facebook. the new one i got already has it installed and i don't even use it.. and fuck the applications aren't the same or anything not to mention all the numbers, pictures and shit that bitch made off with..

as for scrabble..

2384958102_6a8969ca86.jpg

^when flickr works again that picture will show.

you'll be surprised at how fast i can type on the pearl :D

you have a shit rating whitney!!

Another thing that creeps me out is T.J Kidd's huge head(Jason Kidd's son). What happened to this kid he has a damn mustache at the age of 9 obviousley something isn't right.

Here is a pic of amare staring at it.

o01oq9.jpg

and another one so you could see how big it is in proportion to others.

34gar9i.jpg

I just don't get it?

YOOOOO thats been on my mind for so fucking long. That kids a goddamn mongrel. I cant understand what went wrong with him. The future for him is going to be amazing.

The oddest thing about this kid is his mom is a dimpiece and his dad is alright(no homo) so I don't understand how this tragedy happened.

His head is bigger than the damn trophy WOW

fvek5l.jpg

no comment

28wp7np.jpg